Ponta Rich

[A/N: In this story, Yukimura would probably not have Guillain -Barre Syndrome. I have not decided yet.]

Yuki's P.O.V.

"No, Yuki, I'll do anything!"

"Anything Kei-chan? Okay I'll hold you to that." and I stopped talking about his childhood to his teammates. His teammates groaned while Kei-chan sighed in relief.

The rest of the practice went on smoothly and I had not forgiven Ryoma yet so I still called him Ryoma-chan throughout practice. Both Kuni-chan and Kei-chan were overseeing the regulars and we played practice matches. Taka-san was against Kabaji, Eiji and Oiishi was against Oshitari and Mukahi, Inui against Jirou, and Momo and Kaidoh was against Shishido-san and Choutaro-san.

I stayed with Kei-chan, Ryoma, Kuni-chan, and Syu-chan while we overlooked the regulars playing their matches.

"When did you come back Yuki? And why did you not tell me?" Kei-chan asked.

"Gomen. I came back like about two weeks ago?And I wanted to surprise you!"

"I'm just glad you're back, Yuki."

Our visit to Hyotei ended with a close and Kei-chan promised that he would visit more often now that he knew that I was back.

Soon, it was the weekend and Oyaji dragged Ryoma to teach some students because of a favor and I left the house to do some exploring for the first time ever since I came back to Japan. Maybe I can visit Sei-chan and Geni-chan as well. I decided to explore outside of Tokyo and took a train to Kanagawa.

My method for finding where Rikkaidai was located was to let my amazing sense of direction lead me to it and so after twenty minutes, I stumbled upon a wall and the plaque on it said "Rikkaidai". I was amazed that the school was still open, but of course, this was Rikkaidai. I listened for the sounds of tennis balls and I found some people playing tennis matches and the freshmen were picking up the tennis balls. I could use some practice so I stuffed all my hair into the back of my jacket and lifted up my hood.

I now looked like a boy and I picked up a light blue Wing Heart tennis racquet with a light brown grip and interrupted one of the tennis matches.

"Oy. Are you a spy? You're not supposed to be here. Go home little boy." I fumed slightly at the little boy insult.

"Oh really? Let's make a bet. If I win a match, you have to buy me 1000 cans of grape flavored Ponta."

"Fine. If I win, you have to beg for me on your knees to teach you tennis."

My lips curved up into an evil smirk and I imagine all the Ponta I will get by the end of this week .I will be Ponta rich.

"Deal."