How I Met Kuni-chan and Syu-chan

Narrator's P.O.V.

"Otou-san... Okaa-san!! Hurry up! I wanna ride all the rollercoasters today!" A six year old Yuki screamed. A little girl was tugging a man wearing a robe and a woman trailing behind them.

"Alright...Yuki. Hold on." The man and the little girl started to ride all the rides, but afterwards, it appeared that the man looked sickly pale and the little girl was grinning happily.

"Nanjirou. Stay here with Yuki. I'll get us some food and drink." the woman said.

The man and the little girl rested on the bench, but soon, some highschool girls passed by and the man started to grin. He got up and started to talk with them. However, the girl was curious and her excitement had not stopped yet. She got off the bench and started to get this ride that had horses and ponies on it.

The woman came back with the food and dragged Nanjirou away from the highschool girls, but Yuki was missing.

Yuki's P.O.V.

Today was so fun and there's still so much more rides to ride. Otou-san was looking a little sick though and okaa-san went to get us some food. Otou-san started to talk to some girls so then I noticed this big pink ride with lots of lights, horses, and ponies. I went towards it and I rode the ride several times. I got out, but then I didn't know how to get back to otou-san. I wandered around the area for a long time until I bumped into someone.

"Oompf."

"Gomen. Are you okay?"

I looked up to see a girl and a guy with glasses.

"Mm. I'm okay."

"I'm Fuji Syuusuke and this is Tezuka Kunimitsu. Where's your parents? How come you are wandering around?"

"I'm Yuki. I went on this ride while okaa-san was getting some food and otou-san was talking to some girls. Then, I got lost and I don't know how to go back."

"Well. I think your parents are worried sick about you right now. Come on. Let's go find them." the girl extended her hand out to me.

"Anou...Are you a girl?" I asked the brown haired.

She looked confused at my question and I was started when the stoic boy started to laugh loudly.

"Syuusuke...she thought you were a girl! Hahaha...No.. he's a boy."

My face was probably horrified.

"Saa...it's okay." Fuji assured me.

"Gomen..."

I took his hand and the other boy's hand we went on rides, and ate lots of food. Kunimitsu had even won me a giant sky blue stuffed bear and Syuusuke won me a bracelet. However, we had not found my parents yet.

At the end of the day, it was already dark and I frowned at the thought of not ever seeing okaa-san or baka oyaji again. My eyes began to tear up.

"Don't worry. We'll definitely find them." the used to be stoic boy said with a smile.

"Mm." I answered back. Not long after, I heard me name being called.

"Yuki!!!" "Yukiiii!!!" "Yuki! Where are you?" Then, I saw my parents ahead of me.

"Okaa-san! Otou-san!" I jumped into Otou-san's arms and then I was passed to Okaa-san. After our family reunion, I introduced Kunimitsu and Syuusuke to okaa-san and otou-san.

It seemed like otou-san called the police and we now had to call them saying I was found.

"Kunimitsu, Syuusuke. Will I see you again? I had so much fun!"

"Yeah, course we will. Here's my number: ***-****." Syuusuke hugged me.

"Hn. Be careful next time, Yuki-chan.Here's my number: ***-****." Kunimitsu patted me on the head.

I smiled at both of them and my parents called for me.

"Come on Yuki! Let's go!"

"Hai!" Before I left, I tiptoed and kissed Syuusuke on the cheek and another one for Kunimitsu.

"Bye!!! Thank you for today and I'll definitely see you next time!"

Narrator's P.O.V.

The girl kissed both of them on the cheek and so the girl left the two boys stunned and blushing in the park with red faces.

"Kunimitsu."

"Yeah?"

"Do you like her?"

Silence follows.

"I do."

"I do too."