CHAPTER 33

For the last few weeks Draco spent loads of time with me. I wasn't sure why, but I wasn't complaining. I enjoyed being with him, I don't think he realised how much I care about him. I never questioned him. I knew he would try and push me away, and it wouldn't be worth it.

I decided to stay at Hogwarts for the summer I didn't really want to see my aunt. Draco was complaining that he had to go back to the manor, when all he wanted to do was stay at Hogwarts. I still didn't ask any questions, it seemed for the best, I knew Draco didn't like questions, especially about his family.

For the last day we had no lessons, and Draco insisted that we go to Hogsmeade. He really had a thing for the place, it was cute. Of course I agreed.

I woke up in my bed and opened my eyes to Draco hanging over me.

"Draco, what are you doing ?"

"Come to wake you up so we have lots of time"

I smiled and dragged myself up so that I was sitting. I pulled Draco into me, so that his lips met with mine and I kissed him passionately. He didn't hesitate, and laced his hands in my hair. He bit my lower lip causing me to moan and slid his tongue into my mouth. His hand slowly made it's way from my hair down to my neck and the next thing I knew he was on top of me.

"I want you" I moaned, between kisses.

"I've been waiting for this" He groaned.

I could feel his throbbing dick between my thighs, and my core was on fire. His hands slowly released my neck and he started leaving dark purple marks on my neck. His hands trailed down my body until he finally reached the elastic band, toying with it and teasing me over the fabric, circling my clit.

"Oh...Draco" I moaned, arching my back.

That tipped him over the edge and he ripped off my underwear, discarding them somewhere in the room. He slid two fingers into my now soaking pussy.

Draco lifted his head from my neck and continued to kiss me and as he did I unbuckled his belt, discarding it with my underwear. He finished the job, growing impatient.

He slid his Hard dick into me slowly, letting me adjust to his size, and he was big.

"God you feel good Y/N" He groaned.

His pace quickened and I moaned as his strokes got harder which he took as a good sign.

"Good girl" He moaned.

My climax soon built and he sped up pushing deeper.

"Oh god Draco. I'm gonna come" I moaned loudly.

"come for me"

I came and so did Draco. He pulled out dripping of cum and flopped down beside me.

" We should probably shower before we go" I said.

"Can I shower with you?" He asked, a cheeky grin taking over his face.

"Yes" I said pulling him up from the bed and leading him to the bathroom.

It was a spacious glass shower that could easily fit the both of us. I unclipped my bra that Draco hadn't bothered with as he unbuttoned his shirt. I stepped into the hot water. It was always the best feeling. Seconds later Draco was stood beside me.

He grabbed for the shampoo and left soft kisses over the dangerous looking bruises he had left on my neck. He massaged the shampoo into my scalp, careful not to get it in my eyes.

DRACO'S POV

I could tell she was highly enjoying my scalp massage but I was worried about her neck. Had I hurt her ? What if I had ?

"Do they hurt ?" I asked.

"Do what hurt ?" She asked, turning around letting the water wash out all the shampoo.

"The marks on your neck"

"Oh Draco", She put her hands on my cheeks, "Don't be silly. They don't hurt, I'm fine. "

"Are you sure?"

"Yes Draco, now let me wash your hair"

I let her run the shampoo through my hair with her fingers. It was enjoyable. She started to laugh. I stood up straight.

"What's so funny?"

"Nothing, you just look adorable, I can tell you were enjoying it"

I said nothing and continued to stare down at her. She pulled me down and kissed me and I kissed her back.

"Let's go to Hogsmeade" She smiled.

We finally got to Hogsmeade, 2 hours later than planned and went straight for butterbeer. It seemed to be our favourite thing to do.

I walked over with the beer and sat opposite her, sliding a drink towards her.

"I'm going to miss this" She mumbled.

"So am I" I gulped.

After finishing our drinks at the three broomsticks we went to Honeydukes and brought a load of sweets for the summer, mostly for Y/N because I felt terrible that she'd be stuck at Hogwarts but I'd give anything to be able to stay with her.

Anything.