CHAPTER 26

I made Draco stay that night with me. He was happy to. We snuggled up together in my bed. I wanted to stay like this forever. Draco was finally opening up to me, but somehow i knew this wouldn't last forever because of the words that came out of his mouth moments later.

"I joined Umbridges Inquisitorial Squad" He suddenly said.
"You did what ?!" I yelled.
"I thought that-"
"I don't want to hear it. No doubt you thought it would be a good way to get Potter into trouble."
"No Y/N-"
"Just get out!" I screamed cutting him off.
He stormed to the door,
"You stupid bitch, why don't you ever listen to me!" He yelled slamming the door.

I fell back into my bed, and screamed into my pillow. Why did things always have to go wrong ? I finally cried myself to sleep.

I woke up feeling like shit. Everything hit me again in the morning and i couldn't face it. I skipped breakfast because i wasn't hungry and just sat in the library before lessons started. I didn't feel like doing anything. I just wanted to be swallowed up my a hole or hit my the whomping willow, anything to stop this.

When i left the library i was fuming. Why would he do that to me ? He knew i didn't like her and i thought he didn't either.

As i walked down the corridors the walls started to shake.
"What the fuck ?" I muttered to myself.

I ignored the shaking walls and eventually it stopped when i arrived at potions. I was dreading today because i had to sit next to Draco, i was hoping he wouldn't turn up.

Of course he did. He sat down in silence. I could feel his eyes on me but i refused to look in his direction.
"Today we will be making a simple potion please gather your ingredients" Snapes monotone voice spoke.

DRACO'S POV

She got up from the desk and went to gather the ingredients. She wouldn't look at me. I felt bad for what i said. I shouldn't have called her a bitch but if she just listened to me for once she's understand.

Y/N came back with the ingredients and set them down on the table, still refusing to meet my eyes. She walked off again and grabbed a cauldron and carefully placed it on top of the flame.

She finally looked up.
"I'd appreciate if you stopped staring at me" She said.
"Stop ignoring me then"
"I can't ignore you when you sit beside me can i ?" She spat.
"If you'd just listen to me you wouldn't be mad at all" I mumbled.
"That's hard to believe" She scoffed.

That was enough for me. I slapped my fist onto the table making Y/N jump.
"I joined her squad to keep you out of trouble not because of pathetic little potter. For once i did it for you"
I could see the regret in her eyes as i stormed out of the classroom, leaving her to do the potion herself. Did she really still think i was that arrogant ?