The Two Pokemon Eggs

Enjoy!
💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦

This is a wanderful world. Full of special Creachures called Pokemon. There are all kinds of Pokemon. There are flying types, there is Water types, there is Electric types. We can train Pokemon to battle other people's Pokemon. Others have them as pets.

There a small town called Palette town. In Palette town there is a nine year old who is excited about becoming a Trainer. This young man's name is Ash Ketchum. He wants to become a Pokemon Master.

In a house a few houses down is the home of the Oak's. They were the grandkids of Samuel Oak. There are three of them. They don't know what happened to their parents. The first one is Daisy Oak. She is a nice and happy woman. She loves her family and is proud of her grandpa. The last two were twins. They are Gary and Kiki Oak. Gary is older by a few minutes.

The twins were also Nine year olds. They couldn't wait to go on their journey's. Kiki is still good friends with Ash. Gary fell out from them because he thought he was better then them. Kiki loved to help her grandpa and she loved Water Pokemon. She had fun playing with the baby Pokemon. Ash sometimes came around as well.

Samuel loved Kiki and Ash. They were sweet and loved to help him around his lab. He loved the help and he loved to teach them as they helped. They loved to learn from him.

💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦

They had a party to celebrate them Turing Ten the next day. They had a good time with their families and friends.

Kiki and Ash had become friends with a girl named Leaf and a guy named John. They loved Pokemon as much as they did. They were playing games and having fun.

Gary was boasting about how he was going to be the best trainer in the town. The fans he already had listened to him with heat eyes and the grown ups were clapping.

Samuel sighed and shocked his head. His grandson had a lot to learn, and he would learn it the hard way. Daisy sighed as well. Her younger brother would learn the hard way on how to treat Pokemon.

Delia was so happy for her son. She didn't want him to go but she wanted him to be happy and to follow his dreams. She had gotten him things to help him on his journey on his birthday. Daisy and Samuel did the same for Kiki and Gary.

💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦

"Let's meet up during our journeys and see how much we have stronger we have gotten." Said John with a smile.

"Yeah. We can also see the cool Pokemon friends we all made." Added Leaf excitedly.

"Yeah, Let's do that." Said Kiki with a smile.

"Definitely." Said Ash with his own smile.

"Kiki what kind of Water Pokemon would you like to get?" Asked Leaf.

"I don't know. There are a lot of great ones. One of the ones I would love to have is Azurill. It's also a Fairy type. I wanted one since a trainer grandpa was helping had a Azumarill." Said Kiki thoughtfully.