Training and Team Rocket

Enjoy!

💧💦💧💦💧💦💧💦💧💦💧💦💧

It was the next day and Kiki woke up. She got up and got charged. She then woke Ash up and after he got changed they headed off to have breakfast.

Azurill and Pichu happily played as they walked. They went to a place near by to eat. It aloud Pokemon inside as well. Kiki got some Pokemon food for Azurill, Pichu and Poliwag. She then got herself some pancakes and bacon with milk. Ash got some eggs, bacon and potatoes with milk.

Kiki and Ash talked about training with his new Pokemon friend. She would help Ash train and Ash was greatful for this. He loved Kiki and how nice she was. She could get really scary when she was mad.

They soon finished their breakfast and Ash payed. They then headed back to the Pokemon center. They then went out back to the training grounds. Ash, Pichu and Poliwag went to go train. Kiki stood near by to watch and if Ash needed advice.

"Okay Poliwag let's see about helping you learn more Water type moves. We are going to go up against a Rock type Gym leader." Said Ash.

"Pol." Said Poliwag determined to help her trainer. She loved him and the other two Pokemon already. Ash and his other human friend were very nice.

"Great. Let do this." Said Ash pumping his fist in the air. Kiki giggled at how funny Ash was, but she still loved him. "Good luck Ash. Just remember that Poliwag are fast learners." Said Kiki.

Ash nodded and the two trainers laughed when they saw Poliwag closing her eyes and looking very proud of herself.

"Let's work on healing yourself. You will be learning Aqua Ring." Said Ash.
The two Pokemon nodded. Pikachu gave Poliwag a smile and patted her head gently wishing her good luck.

Kiki helped Ash and Poliwag as Pichu and Azurill watched cheering their new friend on. It didn't take long for Poliwag to get Aqua Ring down. It only two two tries.

Kiki then told them it would be a good idea for Poliwag practice speed. Ash agreed and they trained together. Kiki had Azurill use Bubble at Poliwag so she could produce dodging. They did that for a few hours. Poliwag could now dodge Azurill's Bubble really fast. Azurill's Bubble had turned into Bubble beam. Kiki was so happy for Azurill. Poliwag and Ash were happy was well.

💧💦💧💦💧💦💧💦💧💦💧💦💧

They then took a lunch break when they saw the time. They let their Pokemon play. Kiki and Ash even joined in a few times. Their Pokemon were becoming good friends. They were happy about this. They didn't want their Pokemon to not get along. They smiled as they watched the three Pokemon play.

Ash then had Poliwag practice Water Gun. She learned it pretty fast. "Way to go Poliwag. You did great. We will practice more tomorrow.'' Said Ash with a smile. Poliwag smiled and jumped up and down. She was happy that she could make her trainer happy.

Ash and Kiki then practice with Azurill and Pikachu. Azurill got the hang of Bubble Beam. She even grew faster. She had also learned Water Gun too. Pichu had also learned Thunder Wave fast and he also learned Tackle. Kiki and Ash were happy that their Pokemon learn some good moves. They then had their Pokemon looked over by Nurse Joy. They then told their families what they were doing and what their Pokemon learned. Professor Oak was very happy to here this.