Hugs

Y/N's POV:

We got out of the dresser and were now sitting on the bed I woke up from. I was covering myself with the blanket because number one, I was cold and number two, I wasn't wearing anything besides the gown.

"Ok." Aang says sitting down at the edge of the bed. "We are staying in a house by the village we met." He answered. "Ok... Well where is Mei?" I asked, a little worried.

"She is with Sokka and Suki." He replied. I looked at him confused. "You'll meet them later." He said.

"Well, who... changed me?" I asked a little flustered. He seemed to be confused at first but then his face turned red, he came to the realization of what I meant. "Oh, um- don't worry...it uh, wasn't me..." He said a little more flustered then me and rubbing his neck.

"Ok, good.." I say awkwardly.

I then ask the next question. "Is this, your room?" I know that it is kinda a weird question but I just wanted to know, since it looked like an airbender room. It was pretty obvious...

He just replied with a simple "Yes." I just nod and it was awkward for a couple of seconds.

"Now. Can I ask you a question?" He asked looking into my eyes. I had two guesses, either he is gonna ask 'why didn't you tell me you were an Airbender' or 'why didn't you come'. I just give him a curt nod.

"Why.. didn't you tell me you were an airbender." He asked sounding a little hurt. I stared at my hands. Twiddling my fingers around.

"Because, they told me not to.." I reply with not looking at him.

"Why?" He asked desperately.

"Well... sigh, it's just that, we couldn't trust anyone. I mean, we have been living in a cave. That's how desperate we are. So I couldn't tell you." I finish, I glance back up at him and then look back to my hands.

Will he be mad? Is he gonna yell at me? "I'm sorry." I muttered still not looking at him.

It was silence for a little bit.

Oh man. He is totally mad at me.

"I forgive you." He said calmly. That's when I shoot my head up. I gave him a 'what' expression.

How could he just forgive so easily? He hasn't seen an airbender for one hundred years! And then the first time he sees an airbender for the first time in forever, I lie to him!

If I was in his shoes, I would have probably argued and then stormed out.

After I was done thinking I finally got out a small, "Why?" I still don't dare to look at him.

"Because, you had to do what was right for our people! I mean, you don't even know how excited I am right now!" He seemed like he was gonna continue but he stopped. I look up at him and see a tear falling out of his eye.

I don't know what to do, I just sit there and watch. What would I do if I was crying? What would I need?

I came to the conclusion, I would need a... a hug.

So I slowly get up, even though it was painful, I give him a soft hug. Once my body touches his, he tenses.

Being concerned, I was gonna move away from him but then he hugged me back. He had such a nice hug. The smell of lavender crawling up my nose. I want to stay in this hug forever...

And then my belly growls. Great. Way to ruin the moment.

He pulls away from me and looks at me. I just give him awkward smile and a small giggle. I blush a little bit.

He gets up from the bed and gives me a warm smile.
"Let's go get something to eat, ok?" He suggested. I give him a small nod. He holds his hand out to me. I grab hold of it.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

(*~*) Damn Y/N, you didn't even do that much and now your hugging?! I've never even hugged a boy in years! So sad.