Old Freinds

Y/N POV:

I'm so scared, enemies could be following me right now, Kiki came along with me, she was chilling on my shoulder.

I Airbended myself up on a tall tree and pull out my map.

Where am I even supposed to go?

I facepalm myself, the village of course!

I start following the trail back to the village, thankfully I have a very good memory of my surroundings.

I finally made it to the village, I saw a person with paintings of different avatars. I run up to him, "Excuse me, sir?" I asked tapping his shoulder. He turned around to face me. "What do you want kid?" He asked a little rudely. "Do you happen to know where the avatar is?" I asked still being polite.
He looked at me with an eyebrow raised but he seemed to shrug it off. "The avatar? I heard they were going to the Eastern Air Temple." He turned around continuing to do his work. "Thank you mister!" I say as I run off.

Ok, Eastern air temple. I looked for it on the map, unfortunately I couldn't tell directions, I didn't know which way north or south was. I knew I needed help. Then I remembered.

I ran to the fire nation mansion, it is in the middle of a lake, I walk across the bridge and knock on the door.

A girl with blonde hair and firey eyes opened the door. "Y/N!" She shouts.

A while ago some of the fire nation people didn't like how Airbenders were kept slaves, so they brought us to this cave and helped us hide, me and Mei have been friends since birth.

"What are you doing here?" She asks.

"I need your help."

**********************

She lets me inside to talk, I explain our situation. "Would you like to come with me to find the avatar?" I ask.

She puts her hand on her chin and thinks for a minute.

"Yeah sure, my mother hasn't been home anyways and it is just me and my maids. It has been so boring! Plus I heard the fire lord is hot." She looks at me with a mischievous face. "Great!" I say very excited.

"Let me just grab my things." She says rushing off to get her stuff.

I couldn't wait! Now avatar, where are you?