expected obsessions

You can obsess over many things. People, plants, animals, sports, games, shows, characters, etc.

For Kei it was Dinosaurs. He found them interesting, far more interesting than anything else.

That was before he fell for a king.

And the one thing Tsukishima obsesses over is Kageyama Tobio's eyes.

They were a vast ocean of different blue and gray hues.

Many say they remember the setter for his eyes, many comments were said about his eyes.

"Wow his eyes are really pretty"

"You see the dude with the pretty blue eyes? He's in my class! He's super hot."

"Number 9? The setter? Oh! You can see his gorgeous eyes from even here!"

When Tsukishima first found himself lost in the youngers eyes he thought, 'I'm so dumb for falling for this man, how did this even happen? oh God his eyes are beautiful, why.'

Now for Tobio, it was a sport, Volleyball to be exact.

Many people knew this including all his teammates.

If you couldn't see he was obsessed you were blind.

Although many things caught his eye, there was nothing he liked more than Volleyball.

Until he found himself tripping over his own feet and blushing at a certain boy.

He obsessed over that boy.

And that boy was Tsukishima Kei, a middle blocker at Karasuno high, Blonde, tall, has glasses, exceptionally high grades.

You know him right? Yes of course, Tobio didn't think anyone could not meet him and forget such a pretty face.

But back to his first obsession Volleyball, which is what was happening right now.

The two teens were at after-school Volleyball practice.

Kageyama worked hard while Tsukishima was more laid back about the practice.

Tsukishima couldn't help but admire the beautiful setter.

Though he was slightly jealous of Hinata and how close the two boys were.

Soon they started a 3 on 3 match.

Everyone was happy they got some excitement instead of just practicing certain things.

Yet the happiness didn't last.

It happened almost as if it were in slow motion.

Nobody expected it to happen, especially to one of their best players, but life is full of surprises right?

---

Cliffhanger :)

And a short chapter, I just wanted to make a plot twist and end it so I could publish this.

The first part of this about their obsessions was just something I thought would make a good start.

Anyway have a good day, Take care!