unexpected accidents(end)

After dinner the two went back to Kei's room and started studying.

Once Tobio had gotten most of the criteria down he got to steal some of Kei's clothing.

He had gray sweatpants and a blue hoodie with a lighter colored dinosaur on it.

Kei had a white sweater with strawberries being splashed on the beginning of the sleeves. He also had some black above knee leggings on.

The two talked for a while about things they liked before they became bored.

"You wanna go outside to look at the stars?" Kei asked.

Tobio's eyes lit up, he had never taken a full look at the stars, he never had the time

"I'll take that as a yes." Kei chuckled slightly, absolutely adoring the way his face shined.

The two snuck out the back door and were able to climb up onto the roof.

The two laid down and Kei watched as Tobio admired the bright stars.

The stars reflected beautifully off of his eyes, they even seemed to glow.

"Why are you staring at me?" Tobio said looking over at the older, completely oblivious.

Kei sat up.

He couldn't take it anymore.

He grabbed Tobio's face and smashed his lips against the others.

Tobio's whole face bloomed into a rosy red.

Kei tasted almost exactly as he imagined, like fruit and mint.

He kissed back almost immediately.

The two parted.

They stared at each other for a few seconds before laughing.

They couldn't belive how stupid this was.

"So-" kei started after they controlled their laughter.

"Yes. I dont even know what your going to say but yes, honestly I'm just so fucking happy right now."

"Because I kissed you?"

Tobio stared at him.

"No because I finally got to star gaze- YES BECAUSE YOU KISSED ME."

Kei laughed, "ok! Ok! Anyways..I was going to ask you if you would be my boyfriend."

"Well I gave you my answer didn't I?"

"True true, just thought I'd let you know since you kinda interrupted me."

"Sorry" Tobio laughed.

"Mhm sure you are." Kei said in a suspicious tone.

"I am I promise," he said, laughing even more.

Kei also started laughing, and it seemed like the world stopped just for them.

Two dumb Teenagers on a roof, loving each other to death.

But the whole universe expected this to happen, but that's not what life is always like right? Life takes many turns. Some up, some down.

This turn was up, the next not so much.

~Next day~

"Kei. We- we have to move." Yui said eyes puffy from crying.

"Wait what? Why?"

Currently it was 5 in the morning. Everyone was asleep except the two.

"I got a new job..I'm so sorry but this job pays so much more."

"Where."

"Um..Tokyo."

Kei started crying. He didn't want to leave his team or his boyfriend.

"I'm sorry Kei, I'll make sure this house is being paid for and all, if Kageyama ever wants to come while we're away for my job he can. And plus you have video calls right?"

Kei just stood there, tears silently streaking his face.

~2 years later~

It's been two years since the two got together.

Two since the Tsukishima's left.

One since Kei cut their relationship and contact off all together.

One since he became vice-captain with Yamaguchi as the captain.

6 months since Tobio has gotten recurring nightmares and breakdowns, and Kei has been put in his mothers business since his nightmares started long ago his mother wanted something to take his mind off of it.

So Tobio did what he usually did and went to his favorite strawberry patch. It reminded him of Kei, the boy he only had a year long relationship with.

For some reason nobody was there. Usually it was packed or at least a few people scattered.

Tobio fixed his light blue overalls and sat down in front of a particularly bright patch.

Tears came flowing down landing on the soil beneath him.

"Look at you..so perfect and bright. Pretty.." Tobio whispered slightly to the plant.

"Dammit I shouldn't be so sad about this. I should have known it would work out. Something always makes people leave me."

"Despite your thinking, your majesty, but you're very wrong."

Tobio whipped around, he knew that voice. He knew that voice very well.

He stood up, dusted himself off and looked around.

And there stood the love of his life.

He kinda of expected him to be here, his favorite food was made with strawberries after all. But after he moved any sight of him was shocking even if it was fake.

He stood with the wind blowing. The sunset behind him. He was crying.

As was Tobio.

He ran towards the taller boy and hugged him tight, hoping it wasn't just another hallucination.

When he had a grip on him and knew he was real he curled his shirt up in his fist.

"YOU ASSHOLE YOU ABSOLUTE ASSHOLE. I HATE YOU SO DAMN MUCH." Tobio screamed his face looking down at the dirt underneath him.

"I know. I shouldn't have agreed to move with my mom, I should have stayed. I shouldn't have broken up with you. I should have told my mom I didn't want any part of her work. I-" Kei was interrupted by lips on his.

They kissed for a minute or two before pulling back.

"I love you so much. It wasn't your fault you had to leave." Tobio said his tears still going

"I love you too." Kei said wrapping his arms around the other.

They stayed like that for a while. Embracing each other. The sun slowly setting behind them.

The wind still blowing around them.

But nothing could separate them.

---

Ok I did not plan any of this except kiss instead of a confession thing other than that it kinda just happened.

But it's over!
Definitely not a long story, I guess I overestimated the amount of chapters left. But I hope you enjoyed it despite that.

I might make a oneshot book for TsukiKage but I think my next book will be IwaOi.

Sorry for the super long A/N but anyways..

Take care and Stay safe!

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝, 𝐮𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 - 𝙩𝙨𝙪𝙠𝙞𝙠𝙖𝙜𝙚/𝙠𝙖𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙨𝙪𝙠𝙞 🎉