🤍Nagito x Reader🤍

Valerieee19

School sucks but my boyfriend makes it better.
"Hey Nagito want to go to the movies after school?" I asked.
"Sounds great my hope." He said.
We got to class amd everyone looked to us.
"Oh their still together." Hiyoko said.
"Yeah what's wrong with that?" Nagito asked.
"y/n doesn't need to be with a hope crazed boy." She said.
"He makes me happy and shouldn't that be all that matters?" I asked.
"I guess." Mahiru sighed.
"Thank you my Hope but they are right you are to amazing to be with trash like me." Nagito said letting go of my hand, I grabbed it and left rye classroom with him.
"Listen up. You are the best boyfriend I could ever have asked for. I love you Nagito and want you to see how amazing you are like I do." I said crying.
"M-my Hope, I love you too. I didn't think it'd be possible for you to love me." He said whipping my tears away.
"Lets skip class." I said taking him away.
We went to a park seeing  how there wasn't anywhere else to go.
"Nagito, why do you hate yourself. I mean I know your health issues but is that all why you hate yourself?" I asked putting my head on his shoulder.
"I have the unluckilyest talent ever. I don't want you to het hurt from my luck. Maybe if I get you to hate me you won't get hurt." He said.
"Nagito. I promise I'll never get hurt because of you." I said.
We cuddled on the park bench sorting out how to get him to think more highly of himself and I think it did us both some good.

We went to the movie and he still didn't let me pay for anything but that's just Nagito.
After the movie I took him to my dorm where we cuddled as we complemented everything we loved about eachother until we passed out.