🤍Dead Rantaro x Survivor Reader🤍

We were left to go to the outside world. I lost everything, all my friends, my family, my lover. Everyone.
"Let's go shall we?" Shuichi said trying to be positive.
"I don't want to leave." I sighed.
"Why not?" Maki asked.
"This is the only place Rantaro exists." I said on the verge of tears.
"Here. I took these when investigating but didn't know when to give them to you." Shuichi said handing me Rantaro's necklace, rings, bracelets, and his pin.
"I couldn't get the earrings and nor would you be able to wear them." Shuichi said.
"Thank you." I smiled.
I put on the jewelry just to feel some comfort.

We wandered to the real world where we realized that no one really died. Eveyone woke up as their pre killing game selves while us survivors remained us. How do I know this? Well I found Rantaro.

It's been a year since we escaped and I went to get coffee. Maki, Shuichi and Himiko all lived together after we found this city but I moved in on my own. They check on me twice a week but give me my space.
I had slowly got my real memories back and tried to peice everything together same with the others but they mostly spent their time leaving which lead to me getting coffee. Shuichi pretty much forced me out of my house and said he'd stay so I can't come back.
"Hello welcome. What may I get you?" A voice said.
"Could I get just some matcha boba?" I asked.
"No problem and who would it be for, the pretty shy lady?" The voice chuckled. I get why he called me shy but why pretty. I looked up finally to see a face I never thought I'd see again.
"Are you alright?" He asked.
"Yeah. Um the orders for y/n." I said.
"Pretty name." He winked and let me wait.
Soon I was called for my drink and grabbed it.
"Hey I know this may sound stupid but have we met?" He asked.
"In a different life yes." I sighed.
"What does that mean?" He questioned.
"Uh, nothing. Thanks for making my drink. Bye." I said leaving.

I made sure to never return, he probably thought I was a moron. It was another day Shuichi made me leave my house so I went to the library and there I saw the guy before I could escape he called to me.
"Hey y/n."
"Heyyyyy." I cringed doing finger guns.
"I haven't seen you back at the Cafe I hope I didn't scare you away." He joked.
"Nope. You did nothing wrong, I'm just busy." I lied.
"I see. You don't seem busy today, how about we get coffee." He offered.
"I'm good."
"Please." He begged.
"Alright." I caved.

He took me to the Cafe and we ordered, we then sat at a table away from everyone.
"I really like your jewelry." He complimented.
"Thanks it belonged to someone special." I said.
"A boyfriend?" He guessed.
"No. I never got to tell him my feelings." I sighed.
"I'm sorry. Do you want to talk about it?" He asked.
"No, I don't want to bore you." I declined.
"I promise you won't." He smiled.
"Well. Have you heard of Danganronpa?" I asked.
"Yeah. I was in it twice though I don't watch it since I hated being in it." He said.
"I was in the 53rd one. The guy I really liked was in it too but got killed. And as a survivor I don't go back to how I was before it." I sighed.
"No way, I was in the 53rd one too. Is that why I thought I knew you." He smiled brighter.
"Yeah. Actually if I'm being honest it was you who I fell for." I admitted looking down in embarrassment.
"I was waiting for you to say that." He said.
"What?" I asked looking up.
"You thought I'd forget the girl I loved for years." He smirked.
"Years?" I questioned.
"You said it yourself. Survivors don't go back to their pre killing game selves but they do slowly remember, you kinda become a combination of your pre game and in game self." He explained.
"So I knew you before the game?" I asked.
"Yeah. Man you were pissed when I told you I was going on the 52nd one then insisted on coming with me to the 53rd to help me end it. You did though, you did what I couldn't." He smiled grabbing my hand.
"So we were together?" I questioned.
"Yeah. I didn't want you having to deal with the flashbacks of dying but I also didn't really want you to not remember me. We all have kept our distance, my first killing game I remembered you, you were my motivation to get out but the second time I forgot you and fell all over again. Only soulmates can do that." He chuckled.
"Is everyone else okay? I miss my friends." I asked.
"Yeah. I remember the first killing game I didn't care for anyone but after this one I've grown close to everyone you lost even Tsumugi who was pretty upset with herself. No one knows what it's like until they leave, no one knows the terror until we are out." He sighed.
"Can Maki meet Kaito? I mean he's still partly who she fell for and Kokichi with Shuichi." I said.
"Yeah. They all thought to give you guys space but I couldn't and look bow we can all have a true life with eachother." He brightened up.

It's been years since that day and Rantaro and I got married, and had three daughters named Hope, Rei and Mei. The younger two are twins.
"Hello my lovely wife." Rantaro smiled walking through the door.
"Hello." I smiled.
"Have the girls behaved?" He asked.
"They found season 52 and 53 so they are busy crying and thinking we died." I sighed.
"Should we confront that?" He asked.
"I was waiting for you." I sighed.
"Then let's go love." He smiled taking me upstairs.