3

When I arrived at the Party with my Brother she was already there. My Brother went to her. She was standing next to her friends. I couldn't watch this so I went to the Bar this time and grabbed myself a drink. I saw a friend of mine but to get to her I have to walk besides them. When I did that my brother stopped me and introduced me to them. I smiled at everyone. They smiled back but she was the only one truly smiling at me. I waved at them and went to my friends. I sat next to them and watched her and my brother talking. More like flirting. I couldn't watch it longer so I stood up and went outside and sat down on the steps of the Porch. Just a few smokers were outside but they went in a few minutes after, since it was cold and the party was going on inside. I heard the door open again, but I didn't turn around. I turned around when I heard her voice asking if I was okay. Was I? She sat down beside me and smiled at me. This is not fair how can she always be so happy. It's not her fault that I'm always that sad. "Do you wanna meet tomorrow? Like 3pm in the café at the corner maybe" she asked me. Silence. "sure". She nods and stands up. "see you tomorrow" she said and went to her car. "tomorrow" I whisper to myself.