The Ending

When I walked in the café, I already saw her sitting there. The Sun shining at her while she read a book. How can someone look like pure honey? I sat down in front of her. She looked up and smiled at me. We sat there for hours and talked as if we knew each other since forever. When it got dark, she asked me if she should drive me home. I nodded and we went to her car. "Is this your car?" I asked her while she drove. She took a deep breath. "No. It was my Mothers" she said and I saw a tear roll down her cheek. "Are you okay?" I asked her. Impressed by seeing her not smiling like always. She stopped the car on the side of the empty street. She leaned her head against the wheel. "Not really" her voice broke down. I was so impressed by the girl that was like Honey and glass. Always happy and perfect. Everything I wanted to be or be with. "look at me" I said to her. She looked up at me trying not to cry too much. I took her face in between my hands and told her: "I always thought that you had a completely perfect life. That you are never sad but even you can get sad." I laughed for a moment." When I look at you, I always ask myself am I enough? Because you are everything I wanted to be. Happy. What ever happened to your mom, I am here for you. You don't have to be happy next to me all the time. You can cry yourself out on my shoulder whenever you want, just talk or even laugh." She looked at me impressed but then just smiled at me with tears in her eyes. "you are like honey and glass "I told her. Possible to shatter even if it is a little bit, but the honey will fill the shattered spaces. 

                                                                                     THE END