Chapter 4

I'm really sorry for not updating in a really long time... Anyways, hope you enjoy this chapter!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My heart dropped as I looked at their faces, Harry and Grandpa's (I don't even know if he will allow me to call him that anymore) eyes met mine and then they turned away in embarrassment. I slowly made my way to the Slytherin table and sat down, as far away from any other person as I could. My heart was shattered, I had no idea what to say to my 'friends' next time I saw them, so, I decided that I would try and ignore them. After I had eaten to my heart's content, Dumbledore said a few words of wisdom and then told us some rules for this school year. "Y/N!" That was all I heard while I was staring at the wall, I quickly turned my head around and my e/c eyes met with soft blue-gray ones. "Ye-s-s-s?" I managed to stammer out before I looked back to the wall, "The ceremony ended, we have to go to the common room, I saw that u did not come with us, so I came back to call you," he said with a mix of disgust and kindness. He came all this way back for me?... I thought, I then nodded my head and stood up, he turned around and started walking out of the main hall, I followed suit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was in my bed trying to sleep for about hours before I heard, "ok, I think she's finally asleep." I closed my eyes and pertented to sleep and payed close attention to what they were gonna do next. The girls I was sharing a dorm with were not my personal favorite Slytherins, I think there names are Pansy, Millecent, Dapnhe and Tracy, I didn't really care anyway, it's not like they were going to be my friends. "Great, let's get started, she's gonna pay for talking to my Dracokins," who the hell is Dracokins? I thought. The next thing I felt was a strike of heat on my back as I fell to the floor, oh my fucking god, did she actually just light my back on fire?  What is wrong with this woman?  I heard her laughing her head off as I stood up and started to reach for my wand; which was on my nightstand, or so I thought. "Where is my wand?" I asked her furiously, 

"I don't know, where is it?" She answered, still laughing. I ran towards the girl's bathroom in the dorm only to find it locked, great just great...  I turned around and walked to my suitcase and grabbed a change of clothes, then headed towards the Slytherin common room, towards the door/portrait thingy and quickly pushed it open. I zoomed all the way to the first girl's bathroom I could find and stormed in making my way to the sink. After I took out the fire, I went in a stall and took off my shirt, only to find a huge burn mark on it. I changed my clothes and sat on the toilet crying for the rest of the night. A bright light shined in my face and I slowly opened my eyes and saw the sun shining bright throgh the windows. I looked around and noticed that I was in the prefects bathroom and so I started to head out. "Hellooooooo!" A sqeaky high pitched voice rang through my ears.

"Yess?" I asked, turning around to see where the voice was coming from,

"Who are you? Are you even supposed to be here?" the girl, which I saw was a ghost questioned.

"My name is Y/N Dumble..-Smith, and you?" I quickly addded in my dad's name instead of my biological one; Dumbledore.

"Moaning Murtle!" she resoponded, then she turned around shreiking and dived into a toilet. I walked back to the Slytherin common room and said the password, "pureblood." I hated that word, even though most of my family from my mothers side was one, it was used in offensive towards my family a lot since my dad was a muggle. I slowly tiptoed to the girls common room just in case someone was sleeping and when I opened the door I saw.... nothing, no one. I was kind of surprised but when I looked at the clock beside my bed I froze. It was 2pm, crap, crap, crap I thought, as I changed into my robes and looked around for my wand. I found it, broken into tiny pieces, forming the words "HE'S MINE HALFBLOOD" I grabbed the pieces, put it in my drawer and started walking to class; which, since it was so late, was my second last class of the day, Potions.... Just my luck.