🏳‍🌈ICONIC RUKE SCENE🏳‍🌈 (With a bit extra 😏)

This gonna be the iconic ruke scene since I want to do it :P Also more since I want them to kiss, ya know? Also Flynn and Carrie can see them. Carrie's there since she is friends with Alex and she made up with Julie.

Reggie POV

We're in the middle of practice and Alex seems... off? I look over at Luke and he seems to notice it too. We both stop playing but Alex continues for a little bit longer. He's like, playing his drums HARD. It's a little scary. When Alex stops Luke turns to him. 

"Alex are you alright?"

"Yeah. Yeah yeah why?"

Luke turns to me so I say something to Alex to help him calm down. 

"I know it's tough man. People say you never forget your first ghost, maybe that's true. But i'm sure there will be others."

"Yeah thanks Reg."

"Yeah. And Alex you're a great drummer and a great guy, ok. I wouldn't let all that stuff get in between you and what you love."

"I don't know man sometimes a little fire can make things better on stage. Like you and Julie." 

Luke and Julie have been getting really fired up onstage lately. It kinda makes me feel weird... but I don't know why. It's kinda like when you feel your heart drop when you go down a rollercoaster. But he seems happy so there's no point in me telling anyone if I don't even know why I feel that way. So I just smile and shrug it off whenever they get all flirty onstage.

Luke seems to get flustered of that comment that I made. Seems cute. Wait what?! No- That's not what I meant- Um... I meant that he seems to mind when I talk about him and Julie with their interactions onstage. Yeah! That's what I meant...

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Come on! Everyone can see the way you look at her when you sing. You guys OOZE chemistry."

I felt hurt when I said that. I shouldn't feel hurt though. I should be happy since my bro has crush on an AMAZING girl! But I don't...

 "You should never say ooze again but yeah, I agree."

"I have chemistry with everybody that I sing with."

Me and Alex give each other a sureeeee look.

"Seriously watch! Uh."

Luke looks at me and start singing.

" I believe I believe that with just one dream," 

Oh my god he's getting really close to me! He should stop right? He's gonna stop soon right?

"Away from who we're ment to be."

OH MY GOD KUFHKSJFHFUHWFW- HE GOT CLOSER! THIS IS STARTING TO GET VERY QUESTIONABLE LUKE- ALSO ALEX IS ALSO IN THE ROOM DON'T FORGET-

"That we're standing.."

HE GRABBED MY NECK HE'S SO CLOSE TO ME! I CAN SMELL HIS FREAKING BREATH- OMG I HAVE TO BREATHE! WAIT I FORGOT HOW TO BREATHE- I COULD LITERALLY KISS HIM RIGHT NOW! NoT tHaT iM gOnNa...