Juke- Spin the Bottle 💕

Heyooooo ima make another part since I feel like it :P ALSO the bois do be having their own place tho-

                                                                                    Luke: POV

"Hey I'm gonna be hosting a PARTYYYY!!!! And guess who's invited!!!!!????" Bitch I already know who's invited since they're either a ghost or they can see us. But pop off I guess Reg.

"Reggie I already know who's invited since they come here ALL THE TIME." Reg looked at me weird. BOI! I should be looking at him weird since he does this EVERY single Friday. But I know it's all in an effort to get me and Julie closer together. I mean we're already close but Reg wants us to be 2 peas in a pod.

"I already know who can't come either!" Carrie can't make it since she has a show to play, and Willie can't make it since he has to something with Caleb every month to make it seem like he's not been hanging out with us. So that just leaves me, Alex, Reggie, Julie, and Flynn.

"Well boo hoo! Guess that we're gonna have some special time with the band." Yeah, I guess we are. We almost never hang out with just us so it would be a night like old times! 

Reggie calls Julie, Alex, and Flynn to meet them at 7 for the hangout, or, "pArTy" as Reggie would call it. Reg then asks them to bring some games to "eNtErTaIn ThE pArTy GuEsTs". 

"Guess what? They're gonna bring some thangs to the party!" 

"How is Alex gonna bring a game if he lives here?"

"I don't know man. Maybe he'll buy a new one? Or borrow one from Willie?!" I bet Reg hasn't even ordered pizza. Or picked out movies, or ask when they'd be most likely coming. I should really teach him how to plan a social gathering. 

At around 6:30 Alex showed up. Which is weird since he's usually fashionably late, along with Flynn, and Carrie. But now I guess he's unfashionably early? I'm shook right now. Ha! I learned that saying from Alex! Now I don't seem like a complete idiot when Carrie and Flynn are talking to me. Sometimes Alex speaks to me that way but he usually doesn't, he only does it was venting to me. He doesn't talk like that normally to me or Reg since he says that our minds wouldn't be able to comprehend it. But he's wrong! I do comprehend it, I just don't UNDERSTAND it. 

"Hey Alex! How come you're so early? You're usually late."

"It's not like I 𝙡𝙞𝙫𝙚 here or anything. NoOoOo!" Always with the sass. Something I admire and despise at the same time.

"Are you on your period or something?" Reg you just fucked up-

"REG SHUT THE HEL-" Welp let me just poof out of here.

I go and Julie's house and decide to talk to her about the hang out.

"Hey Julie!"

"Hey Lukey what's up?"

"I just wanted to talk to you about the hang out tonight and how much fun it's gonna be with the original band!"

"Omg it's gonna be just like old times! I can't wait for it!" She's so cute when she gets excited.

"Yeah do you know what games you're gonna bring?"

"Idk I think I'm just gonna bring a movie or something."

"What's it gonna be?" I swear if it's Starwars again it's gonna make Reggie cry-

"I'm gonna bring Mean girls since I don't think you guys have seen it. It's one of the best movies of all time! You're gonna love it!"

"I bet I will! Also it's almost time to go so we better get ready."

"Oh shit- Yeah! I guess we should I'ma just get the movie and I'll see you there."