😶Staying with the hackers😶

I'm so sorry I haven't been posting a lot I needed sometime to myself. I'm really glad you guys like the story and I'm back now so I will post a lot more. I hope you enjoy love you all:)

You and Vinnie made it to Vinnie's house once you walked in his mom and dad Greeted you with a huge smile and a big hug. "We are so glad you decided you want to spend these 3 weeks with us". Maria (vinnies and reggies mom) said vinnies dad nodded "yes we are so happy you are like a daughter to us" he said. You let out a softy giggle and smiled "thank you so much" you said as you and vinnie walked upstairs to the guest room. Vinnie looked at you, you didn't realize cause you were too busy unpacking your clothes but you finally noticed him looking at you "what?" You told him vinnie started laughing really loud you rolled your eyes and ignored him. "You know I'm in love with you right?" He said you just stared at him you couldn't believe what he just told you.

"Yeah ever since 7th grade I'm madly in love with you y/n and I want you to be my girlfriend" vinnie said with a really serious Tone in his voice. The room went DEAD SILENT for about a minute. You finally decided to respond to him "Vinnie I'm in love with you as well and I would love to be your girlfriend BUT what about Reggie? Do you think our relationship will ruin mine and reggies friendship?" Vinnie looked at you "y/n don't worry about Reggie I will talk to him about it but for now let's keep our relationship a secret" you both stared at each other for a second "okay yeah let's do that" vinnie smiled and gave you a kiss on the cheek "I'll let you finish unpacking" he said while walking towards the door "vinnie wait don't forget to talk to Reggie" "I won't silly" vinnie said and walked out the door. You laid down on the guest bed and took a good 20 minutes thinking until you decided to get up and get in the shower. Once you had finished your shower you got dressed this is what you decided to wear!!!!!

 Once you had finished your shower you got dressed this is what you decided to wear!!!!!

You did your makeup it was a pretty soft look you just put on some mascara,concealer,blush,highlighter and lip gloss you then curled your hair and brushed it out after that you sprayed on some perfume

You did your makeup it was a pretty soft look you just put on some mascara,concealer,blush,highlighter and lip gloss you then curled your hair and brushed it out after that you sprayed on some perfume. You grabbed your phone and headed downstairs once you walked into the kitchen you saw vinnies eyes LIGHT UP so you let out a soft smile. "You look beautiful y/n" Maria said "thank you so much" you walked up to Maria and gave her a hug. You then walked up to vinnie and he was literally SPEECHLESS after a few seconds he FINALLY TALKED "woah you look amazing" you started blushing "aww thank you vinvin" you guys decided to walk over to the living room. "So where are you going" vinnie said you started laughing "do I really have to go somewhere to look nice Vincent?" Vinnie blushed "sorry hahah what do you say let's go to the mall and get ice cream" you stood up and grabbed vinnies arm "let's go then" you let out a soft giggle. Vinnie and you walked out the front door and into vinnies car.
"GOOD NEWS babe" vinnie said
"What is it"
"I talked to Reggie about us"
"You did? What did he say"
"He really doesn't mind as long as we are happy"
"OMG ARE YOU SERIOUS?"
"Yes I am"