Boxing?

Hey guys I want to start out by saying thank you so much for all the love and support I'm so glad you guys love the book so far! I'm so sorry for not uploading anything I've been super busy with school but now it's finally summer and I'll start posting more!!! Also vinnie if you ever end up reading this CONGRATULATIONS ON WINNING YOU DID AN AMAZING JOB WE ARE ALL SO PROUD WE LOVE YOU<3 okay now I hope you guys enjoy this chapter muah I love you guys!!!

I'm going to continue where I left off on the last chapter obviously:))

Your POV:
You woke up the next day in vinnies bed you look around and don't see vinnie anywhere. You decided to get up and go use the bathroom you wash your face brush your teeth and hair. You then walk out of the bathroom and open your suitcase to find something to wear for the day you decide to put on this outfit

You decided to dress up because vinnie had told you the night before that you guys were going to go out for breakfast and then walk around the mall

You decided to dress up because vinnie had told you the night before that you guys were going to go out for breakfast and then walk around the mall. You start doing your hair and makeup while listening to some music!

Vinnies POV:
I woke up at around 7:30 to so many missed calls from Bryce hall. I look next to me to see y/n she looked beautiful like always I give her a kiss on the cheek and get up. I then go use the bathroom and get ready this was the outfit vinnie decided to wear.

Then he grabbed his phone and wallet and headed downstairs

Then he grabbed his phone and wallet and headed downstairs. Closing the door really quietly so he doesn't wake you up.
Vinnie: "hey good morning"
Jordan: "good morning did you answer Bryce?"
Vinnie: "no I haven't why what's up?"
Jordan: "apparently there's going to be a whole TikTokers vs you tubers fight".
Vinnie: "oh that sounds fun but why would he call me?"
Jordan: "cause your one of the tiktokers that will fight"
Vinnie: "bro no way"
*vinnies phone rings*
Vinnie: "Hey Bryce what's up"
Bryce: *explains to vinnie about the whole fight*
Vinnie: "yeah I'm in so what should I do?"
Bryce: "come to the gym rn we are going to practice"
Vinnie hangs up and heads to the gym.

Back to your POV:

You finally finished doing your hair and makeup and headed downstairs hoping vinnie would be there. You walk into the kitchen and don't see anyone you check outside and no one was there! You decided to call vinnie but he didn't answer. You called him for about 5 times and still no answer! At this point you got pretty pissed and decided to go upstairs and change into this outfit:

You then put your hair up in a messy bun and sat on the couch and turned on the tv you decided to watch the vampire diaries even tho you had finished every season! You ended up falling asleep for a an hour

You then put your hair up in a messy bun and sat on the couch and turned on the tv you decided to watch the vampire diaries even tho you had finished every season! You ended up falling asleep for a an hour. You woke up to some yelling and guess who it was yup you guessed it VINNIE. You sat on the couch completely IGNORING him and just scrolling through Instagram. Vinnie saw you and came and sat next to you and he started being all cute and flirt kissing you but you just sat there not giving any affection back.

Vinnie: "hey babe what's wrong?"
You: "idk you tell me"
Vinnie: "I'm not sure what to tell you"
You: "well I find it so funny how you decided to get up and go spend 5 hours at the gym and forgetting about how you promised me that we were going to go out for breakfast and then walk around the mall I literally got ready and waited for you but then I fell asleep and I'm not trying to sound dramatic or anything"
Vinnie: oh my god babyyy I literally forgot I'm so sorry Bryce was spamming my phone *vinnie explained everything to you abt the fight*
You: "it's okay baby hey I'm really proud of you and you know no matter what I will always be by your side"
You and vinnie got up from the couch and decided to go for a drive around la you listened to some music in the car and had a great time.

It was about 6:30
Vinnie drove you guys to the beach and you watched the sunset! It was the cutest thing ever
Vinnie: "I love you so much"
You: "I love you too your the best thing that has ever happened to me"
Vinnie kisses you and then you guys head back home:)

I hope you guys liked this chapter I'm sorry if it was kinda sort but I'll try to update tomorrow or tonight!