Secrets untold

Deku's pov

I was thinking about what to do, Dabi is having a panic attack on the floor and I can't get help from the heroes or any of the teachers and staff, and getting a student to help me would be risky, what if they tell. I might get kicked out of UA because of this. But I can't just turn him in for the sake of my spot in this school, a hero is a hero, no matter who it is we are too the rescue. Even if the person we are rescuing is one of the most dangerous villains out there. Plus if I turn Dabi in for the sake of my spot, I wouldn't be able to concentrate from the feeling of guilt, and I wouldn't even deserve my spot in UA if I turn someone in who was being nothing but nice, plus we don't have to always be enemies. I then got out of my thoughts and back into reality, Dabi was on the floor still brew rapidly. I then picked Dabi up and held him to my chest (not really a ship but if you want this ship comment down below, but I can't guarantee that I will choose that ship you request) after a bit Dabi finally got the message, Dabi then started to breathe the same way I'm breathing. Dabi soon calmed down. Dabi then looked up at me, he then jumped back. "It's okay I'm not going to turn you in." I said. He then calmed down a little. "Why aren't you turning me in?" said Dabi. "Well it's because you were being nice to me, you could have used that notebook to defeat the heroes but you choose to give it back too me. I can say you probably are a good person." I said then continuing my sentence, "so why did you give it back to me?" I asked. "Well those are personal reasons that have there even before I became a villain." said Dabi.

Sorry this is a short chapter and
one pov I forgot to change the pov because I was busy writing the chapter.
Anyways I hope you have a great day, night, and life. Goodbye.

Broken dreams and Broken hearts (Sad Dabi/Touya)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें