I really don't care but I'm gonna act like it

Dabi's pov

After I walked off I went to find the league. After a bit of searching I found Toga. "Hey Dabi! Have you found any information yet!?" Toga said. "No I haven't, what about you?" I said, hoping she hasn't found anything. "I have, but I had to fixed before someone saw me. And I dropped it on the way." Toga said, "oh ok, what was it?" I asked. "It was a book, I found on a table in the lunch room, I was curious on what it was so I checked it out. It was alot of information on heroes and students and other things as well." Toga said, as soon as Toga said that I knew that, that was the book I saw in the hallway. "Oh that sucks, that could have been useful." I said trying to act like I kinda care, looks like she was fooled by it and we continued walking. Soon after we found Shingaraki. "Have you guys found anything?" Shingaraki said. "No." Toga said, "Oh, well that sucks, I haven't found anything either. Maybe we haven't looked hard enough. Well looks like we have to come back some other time, we came afford getting caught," Shingaraki said. "Ok then crusty". After that we left and made out way to the hideout.

After they got to the hideout

We got to the base, and I just went upstairs not in the mood to talk. Shingaraki seemed curious but he just stayed where he was, and I am glad he decided to stay where he was.

Shingaraki's pov

As soon as we got home, Dabi just went upstairs, he didn't even talk or look at anyone be just went upstairs. I was curious but I decided to stay there, maybe he needed rest and I didn't want to interrupt.