1. The begining

Hello everyone let the 77th hunger games begin and let the odds be ever in your favor! Let's start with the lady's. And the district 12 tribute for this years games is ........

Willow Green!
......................................................................................
  Gasp! I'm ok it's ok. It was just a dream. It wasn't me. I fine. My name is only in there once it's my first year. Only once. Only once. It's my first year I'm not going to get picked.

The hunger games. The game that all the capital can't wait for and the games that the district can't stand. Every year for 77 years now 1 girl and 1 boy from age 12-18 are picked to fight for the death. 24 people go in and only one comes out.These people are picked from everyone of the 12 districts. Each district represents something different. District 1 -luxury. District 2 -masonry. District 3- technology. District 4-fishing. District 5- power and electricity. District 6-transportation. District 7-lumber. District 8- textile. District 9- grain. District 10- livestock. District 11- agricultural. And then there is my district. District 12-coal mining.

I hate the games. Every since Katniss and Peeta
won it has been impossible for anyone from district 12 to win. We had had great tributes both years and they all died. The capital is not happy with 12 and everyone knows that. When I say the capital I really mean President Snow but the rest of the capital loves us because of The Star Cross Lovers. It shows to. The 75 games were the worst. All tributes were 18. That game was the most intense out of any other games.  And then the 76 games the tributes from 12 died by things made by the game makers. That whole time I couldn't bare to watch. What makes it worst is every other district has some sort of training. In district 1, 2, and 4 they train in a special academy and usually volunteers. In other district people have experience from work but in district 12 you don't work till your 18. These adds to how hard it's is for district 12 to win. And now it's my first reaping.

The reaping is at two so I should get up and do stuff around the house before. I have to make breakfast and get all my stuff done before mom wakes up. Mom stays in the house all day long she doesn't do much. I usually do all the work around the house. It's just me and my mom so there isn't much work. Since we live in 12 we don't have much money though. I have to scavenge for food a lot but that's the cost to keep us alive. Tonight though after the reaping we will have a feast. Although the feast won't be much. Probably some bread and some plants. It's better then nothing.

It's one o'clock so I need to start getting ready for the reaping. Mom will actually have to go this year because it's my first year. I put on my long yellow dress that goes good will my pale skin, blue eyes, and long blonde hair. I braided my long hair into two parts. I'm finally ready. I really don't want to go but I have to. If anyone is ever missing the peace keepers will know. They come to your house and drag you there if you don't go there yourself. No one wants that to happen. Omg it's 1:30 we have to go.

I grab my mother by the hand as we walk to the square. All around us there are peace keepers. They just stand there with their guns in hand. It's scary. But not as scary as the reaping. Then I see Effie Trinket, the escort for the district 12 tributes. She hasn't been as upbeat as before the 74 games. Everything is different after the 74 games. Way different. Then I see on stage Katniss and Peeta. Haymitch stoped being a mentor after Katniss and Peeta won. He couldn't do it anymore. I understand why.

I see the big bowls of names and I tell myself. Only one name. Only one. Only one. I am so nervous. I think everyone is but I have to remind my self that some other people have almost 50 names! I walk over to the area were the female area is. I go stand with the other 12 year olds. The I hear bang bang. I hear Effie Trinket tap on the large microphone. Everyone goes silent and all you can hear is Effie.

"Welcome to the 77th annual hunger games!"

I can't stop think about what might happen. Everyone else around me is thinking about that to I can tell. Everyone has that scared look one there face. We all know 2 people are going to be taken away and thrown into the games with a very slim chance of winning. We just hope it won't be us.

"May the odds be ever in your favor. Like always let's start with the girls!"

Only one name. Only one. It's not going to be me. It can't be me. One name only one. There a million other names. There is no chance I would be picked. It's going to be some 15 year old I know it.

"The female tribute from district 12 is"...

Hi sorry for the short chapter but hope you enjoyed it! Next chapter is in the process now! I would love some tips and I have a few questions.
1. How often do you want more chapters posted
2. Do you think this is long enough
3. What do you want to learn about Willow
Also I need tributes for the other district! It can be your self or a person you made up! Just make sure you say
Age.
Name.
District.
Skills.
Hobbies.
What they look like.
Any other facts.
Thanks!