2. It can't be me

"Willow Green!"
What no! This must be another dream is has to be?!? Maybe if I close my eyes this will all be a dream.

"Willow come on up" I hear Effie say.

I open my eyes. It's not a dream. I can feel myself shaking and see everyone looking at me. I don't want to go. I really don't. Will someone please volunteer for me? Anyone? Anyone at all? Everyone can see the fear in my eyes. Everyone knows I'm going to die. I know that to. I finally reach the stairs and stand next to Effie as everyone looks at me. Also next to me I see Katniss. She will be my mentor. Try to keep me alive. She probably knows that I'm not going to live though.

"Now for the boys" Effie says.

I'm just standing there scared to death. Because, well, I'm going to die. I whisper to myself "It was only one name, only one."
"The male tribute for district 12 is.... Asher Hale!"

I see a boy that looks about 14 coming to the stage. He has short brown hair that comes over his face. He's not short but not tall ether. He scared to. I can see it. Well no duh he's going to die, we both are.

He comes up to the stage and stands on the other side of Effie. Then Katniss tells us to shake hands. Like Ok..... why. I know we have to but I don't want to. We both walk in front of Effie and shake hands. I don't look up. I just look down at my shoes. We stand back in our places.
"May the odds be ever in your favor"

The dreaded phase that is said every year. This year the odds were not in my favor not at all.
——————————————————————————
The peacekeepers lead me to a room where I will have to say goodbye to everyone for the last time. I walk in and the doors shut behind me.

Then the door opens and my mom walks in.
"Mom..."
The next thing I know she has her arms around me.
"Thank you for always helping me" she say and I can hear her cry.
"2 minutes"
" I love you mom"
" I love you to"
"Mom you have to promise me you will take care of yourself ok"
".....ok, I'll try"
Then a peacekeeper opens the door and grabs my mom. As she pulled out of the she starts to say something.
" I believe in you Willow. I lov—"
The next thing I know the door slams shut.

A few minutes later a peacekeeper comes in to lead me to the car that will bring me to the train. The train that will lead me to my death.

I get in the car and sit next to Effie. Next to Effie is Asher.
"You'll have a great time in the capital. It's very nice."
" Great.." I mutter to myself.
I see all the cameras as we drive away. This is my last time seeing district 12 before I'm murdered for entertainment. I don't want to go. I might not have the best life in 12 but it's better then nothing.
....................................................................................

We pull up to the train and Effie tells us to get out. As I hop out I can't help but look at the huge train. I have never seen something like this. The sun is reflected off the silver metal. And the train is so large I can't see the end.

The next thing I know we are walking down the hallway on the train.
" I'll show you both your rooms and then later we will meet with Katniss and Peeta for dinner" Effie say.
We don't say anything. Right now I just want to be alone I don't want to see anyone. Not now. Not ever.

We get to my room first.

" Willow this is your room go ahead and make yourself comfortable. We will see you later for dinner."
"Thanks" I whisper.

I walk in the room and shut the door. The room is huge. There is a huge bed and a desk right next to it. There's also a huge bathroom. Then I look into a large closet. So many cloths that look like they were made just for me. It's to bad they will all go to waste. After I die maybe other tributes after me will use them.

I go back over to the bed a law down. I don't even pull the covers over me before I just start crying. I don't want to die. I'm scared. Very scared. I cry in till I can't cry anymore.

I get up and change into some new clothes. I get a plain blue shirt and a pair of jeans. Then I undo my braids and brush out my hair.

All the sudden I hear a knock at the door. At first I think it's Effie to invite me to dinner but the clock on my desk says it's only 4:30. Then there's a knock on my door again. I really don't want to talk to anyone but they probably won't leave.
"Come in"
The Katniss walks in.
"Hi can I sit"
"Um.. sure" I really don't want to talk. I just want to sit in my room alone.
"Thanks. I've just come to see how you are doing"
"Um I'm doing ok I guess."
"Well that's good. I just wanted to say hi. I'll see you at dinner ok"
"Ya"
"Bye"
Sigh. Finally shes gone. Well I don't have much time till dinner so I'll just bloom around the room more.

Later there is a knock on my door.
" Time for dinner!"
" I'm coming"
I walk out of my room and we walk down the hall till we reach Ashers room.
"Time for dinner"
The door opens and we all are walking down. Soon we get to the dining room. We all sit down. I really don't want to be here.
"Hi everyone" Peeta says.
"Hey.." Asher is nervous to. I can tell he doesn't want to be here ether.
"Asher and Willow right?"
I know he is just trying to be nice but who else does he think we are?
"Yea"
I just sit there staring at my plate full of food. I don't want to talk to them. None of them.
"How are you both?"
Peeta is very friendly but I don't think him being friendly is going to help me live.
"I'm fine"
Well Asher seems to at least try to be friendly.
"What about you Willow?"
" Oh I'm just great! Just great! I just can't wait to be murder for entertainment!"
I usually am nice but today I don't feel like it. I'm going to die and they ask me how I am!

I storm out and go back to my room. I'm mad really mad but at the same time I'm really regretting what I said.

Hi everyone thanks so much for reading! I'm still looking for more tributes! All I need is

Age:
District:
Name:
Skills:
Personality:
And other facts:

Thanks for reading!!