XV. 𝐔𝐌𝐁𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐆𝐄𝐒 𝐒𝐔𝐒𝐏𝐈𝐂𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒

Juliet sat next to Ron in class, wasting time in class by letting her fingers dance across his right thigh

Juliet sat next to Ron in class, wasting time in class by letting her fingers dance across his right thigh. Ron was as red as his hair, squirming slightly but kicking her when she'd take her hand off his leg. Snapes voice would usually throw him off but the Weasley boy found he could drown it out each time Juliets delicate fingers ran from his knee to his upper thigh before disappearing, to his dismay.

The moment was almost perfect until a voice rung, "Juliet Knightly."

Umbridge stood by the doorway with a fake, frog like smile on her face. Her eyes fixed onto Juliet immediately, as did the rest of her class. Juliet flushed slightly under all the attention, clearing her throat, "Ma'am?"

"I'd like a word with you in my office, dear." Umbridges smile sent a chill down Juliets arms as she looked to Ron worried, "You alone, Miss Knightly."

Ron gave her a small nod, a forced smile that she saw straight through. Her hands left him as she stood, looking to Professor Snape in hopes he would get her out of this. Snape sighed at Juliets hopeful eyes as he turned to the small woman, "What is this regarding? Miss Knightly has a very important quiz."

He was only doing this because Draco let it slip to him about her family blood line.

"Just a few question, Severus, she'll be back very quickly." Umbridge said with a wide eyed blink, Snape nodded to Juliet as she sighed. Her flats, the pair Ron loved best, stepped over her bag on the ground, making her way down the isle. Pansy and Blaise attempted to give her a small nod, seeing as though Juliet looked extremely uncomfortable walking toward the woman.

When Juliet was stood before Delores, her cold hands resting on Juliets back to push her out of the classroom and down the hall. Juliet stood much taller then she did, a way that had Juliet straining her neck to peer down at her. The new professor didn't say a word until she open her door, the meowing noise of the cats on the wall being heard.

"Tea?" Umbridge asked as she poured herself a cup, circling her desk to take a seat.

"I'm okay, thank you." Juliet said as kind as she could be to the reason Hogwarts had been a shit show all year. Umbridge motioned for her to take a seat, Juliet did with wide strides and a clear of her throat. Her Hufflepuff robes were slightly uncomfortable in the scratchy chair, making it feel as though Juliet had fallen into a thorn bush Neville was messing with, "Am I in trouble for something?"

"Course not, what would you be in trouble for?" Umbridge laughed slightly as she sipped her tea. Juliet said nothing, though she could imagine she could be in trouble for many things at this point, she didn't want to risk it right now, "I only wanted to ask you a few question about the previous years... events."

"Events?" Juliet questioned, her dark eyebrows knitted slightly as she stared at the pink woman in confusion, "I'm not sure I follow."

"About the final task at the Triwizard Tournament." Umbridge spoke with no remorse or sensitivity regarding what all of Hogwarts and all of the Ministry knew. Juliets face fell as her hard and intimidating stare dropped, she'd looked like a sad and scared little girl.