X. 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘

Dear Juliet,

Dear Juliet,

Hope Pig didn't bother you to much, little gint. I've named a gnome after you and I smile every time I through it over the fence because I think about you. Mum a bit upset, Percy didn't come home for christmas, spending the holiday with his new work family up in the Ministry. Stupid gint. You'd hate him, you'd absolutely hate him and I wouldn't blame you for it.

I told her about you, after she calmed down a bit. I left out the part about you throwing me against the wall. She likes you, from what i've said anyways. Dad too, though I can't blame them. They want to meet you soon, if that okay, also sending love to your Mum and cousin.

I miss you, Jules.

Love, Ron.
(Ron Weasley by the way)

"Juliet!" Cedric gasped as the girl squealed after reading the letter out loud, "You've got yourself a boyfriend and couldn't bother to write me about it?"

"Oh, I wanted to so bad Ced! But I couldn't tell you in a note, I had to tell you with my words!" Juliet said as she grabbed hold of his hands while the two spun in a circle, "Isn't he just lovely? And on the train he let me sleep on him, and he rubbed my back! Ugh!"

"Julie, how'd this even- I was gone a week!" Cedric said with a laugh as the two fell onto the grass, "He should be here rather soon, should he?"

"Yes, it's only been a week since i've seen him but I miss him, Ced. He's so odd and so weird but I like that, I want some odd and weird." Juliet smiled so hard that her face hurt, her nerves shot at the fact that Ron was on his way back to Hogwarts while she spoke, "You approve don't you? You have to approve or it will not work."

"Of Ronald Weasley?" Cedric laughed as Juliet nodded, "Goofy one he is but he's making you quite happy."

"Oh, I need to stop, i'm gonna get annoying.I've never even had a boyfriend, this will ware off, oh maybe not." Juliet ranted as she paced around the yard, "I just like him so much."

"So i've noticed." Cedric laughed as he sat up from where he laid on the grass, looking at her with serious eyes now, "Why didn't you tell me about your Mum? I would have gone with you."

"I didn't want to worry you." Juliet said as she sat down with him again with a sigh, "With the tournament going on, figured you had enough on your plate."

"I always have room on my plate for you, you're my best friend." he said with throwing a arm around her in a tight side hug, "How'd Nate react to Ron?"

"Poor thing stuck out like a sore thumb with that red hair, Nates just suspicious, sure he'll send me a howler about it soon." Juliet said with a half smile, propping herself up on her elbow as she smiled, "You think he really liked me, don't you?"