Chapter 4

Third PoV:

They had English next.

"Okay class we are going to be talking about..." The teacher started but Thomas and Minho both blocked him out.

And before they knew it, Lunch.

"Hey Tom can I sit with you at lunch?" Minho asks

"Ya sure. Don't think they would mind. They are honestly a bunch of Shanks anyway." Thomas says with a laugh.

"Imma pretend you didn't say that" Minho says rolling his eyes.

They walk over to the pack and sit on the edge of the table. they go unnoticed for about 5 minuets.

"Oh! Kevin! I didn't know you were sitting with us today." Kira says surprised.

"Oh yea, I just am going over a project with To-Stiles." Minho says quickly fixing his mistake.

"Oh so that is how you guys know each other." Issac says being nosy.

"Um, Yea you could say." Thomas says to the pack.

"So Stiles, during Gym I saw that you and Kevin have a matching tattoo. What was it?...Oh yea an Orange Salamander. Why? And why is it on your left knee?" Scott said interrogating him.

Thomas starts to slightly shake. "I-Its a I-" Thomas doesn't know what to say. He starts to see Newts face. There was a silence. Minho didn't know what to say. he just looked down. "It is for a Friend." Thomas says as he gets up and leaves.

and the pack hears a faint "Fuck you" from Thomas as he was leaving the cafeteria.

"He just said 'Fuck you'!" Malia says baffled.

"Kevin, is it, is it about him?" Kira whispers to Minho.

"Yea, it is..." Minho says as he gets up and runs after Thomas.