Chapter 5

Third PoV:

"Tom..." Minho finds Thomas under a tree, tears rolling down his face.

"It hurts so fucking much!" Thomas says crying harder. He puts his head on his knees.

"Hey I know. I hurt too. But you were the one in love with...him." Minho didn't know if he should say his name so he didn't.

"I can't live without him! Every time I close my eyes I see Him. I don't think I can live another day without him! Without Newt!"Thomas yells. This was his first time saying Newt's name since he died.

"Hey, hey. It will be okay. If you want we can ditch school and go to my house. We can talk about Newt if you want." Minho says rubbing his back.

"Can we?" Thomas looks up for the first time.

"Of course Tom." Minho had to hold back calling him 'Tommy'. The other name that makes Thomas go crazy.

Minho helps Thomas up and they walk over to Roscoe. Minho gets in the drivers seat and drives to his house.

Back at the High School:

"what was that about?" Malia asks the group.

"I have no idea! Like we just asked him about his tattoo. He hates needles, what changed?" Scott asks.

"It is in a weird place as well. Like Why the left knee?" Issac asks

"Do you think it has a meaning?" Allison asks.

"of course it does!" Kira says annoyed.