•07•

"Hae, stop. You'll die if you keep doing this." Heechul snatched the bottle of wine from Donghae's hand.

"So? What if I do?"

"What about your parents and Donghwa you fucker" If Donghae wasn't his beloved cousin, he's sure he would've slapped the hell out of that man.

"Tell them I love them, and them only" Donghae still tries to snatch back his bottle of wine. No, 3rd bottle of wine, despite his low tolerance of alcohol drinks.

"Fuck you. She left for him and so what? At least you don't get to actually kiss her on the altar. Stop crying over a bitch, it has been a week you drink in an abnormal amount. Stop for fuck's sake. Or I'll tell Hyangsook eomma and Seungyeon appa that their son is a fucking drunkard."

"Don't you fucking dare."

"Then don't be like this" Heechul put the bottle on the counter by the fridge.

"I can't"

"You can. You're stronger than you thought you are. Believe me"

"This is SO not you. What's gotten into you? The Heechul I know would just curse—"

"I did curse"

"But you're softer than before.."

"Don't you think it's a bit too much if I have a physical fight with you now? Your mental state is a mess, I wouldn't want to mess your physical state too, would I?"

"But you're too soft!"

"Want me to fucking destroy you right here right now?"

"..yes?"

".......Hae your submissive side is showing"

"I— what??"

"I knew you're a bottom"

"Hyung I— I'm not even into guys what the heck"

"Oh, trust me, guys are amazing"

"Of course.. We're guys.."

"No, I mean.. It's amazing to have a dick shoved into you"

Donghae choked right then and there despite not having anything to choke on beside air. It's a miracle he didn't die from the lack of air. As soon as he calmed down, he threw Heechul to the other end of the sofa.

"WHAT THE FUCK HYUNG?? "

"You know my mind is dirty as fuck. Why did you throw me like that? Reminds me of the time when me and—"

"Oh God no. Stop." Donghae face-palmed, he's tired—who wouldn't be though, he's been like this for over a month— and he's not disowning Heechul any time soon, so he has to suppress the anger and let himself be tired again for a bit more.

"Get yourself together. We're going to the beach in 2 days, and I don't want to drag this living dead around."

"Just us?"

"No, Donghwa will be coming too"

"You guys didn't ask for my permission?"

"Think of it as a surprise. Who asks for permission for surprises"

"But I—"

"I know you hate going out at this condition, but you have to. It'll be fun, I promise. Now go to your bed and NO SOBBING OVER HER" Heechul then disappeared behind the bathroom door.

"Ugh.." Donghae covered his face with both of his hands. He does need a little bit of a holiday, but he likes to plan it himself. Not like this. He's too tired to be dragged around. Yes, he likes the view on the beach but the socializing part is a bit too much. He simply doesn't want to talk to anyone besides Heechul and Donghwa. Even Eunhyuk won't get him into socializing. Speaking of Eunhyuk, he hasn't seen that boy lately. The incident at the cafe was the last time he saw him. And they just parted ways, well before they bumped to each other at the street. Donghae being cold and pushing the other away despite the dry tears rolling down his cheeks.