Chapter 19

Dahyuns POV

This saturday and sunday i spend my time to the library to study my notes for our last semester.....

Now its already monday and we have to go to school as usual i do my morning routines and prepared my things....

I walk dowstairs to eat breakfast with my friends.....

While eating we have some chitchats....

When were done eating... Tzuyu volunteer to wash the dishes.... While me and the others stayed in the living room for a while because its still early to go to school....

I scroll to my facebook  and check my instagram and yes i saw chaeng posted something....

Chaeng_cub22

I go to the church with the love of my life❤Like by Mitang_penguin and othersComments

Like by Mitang_penguin and others
Comments...
Nabong_bunny: my baby chae is growing up now huhu @jeong_ostrich
             Jeong_ostrich:shes with her girlfriend love...
             Tzuyu_yoda:you two love birds get a room eww...

Chaeng is really growing up now.... I thought...

Then few minutes tzuyu is now done...

Done unnies lets go....tzuyu said...

Lets go.... We all said...

Im ridding again in sana unnies car as usual...

While sana unnie is driving i decided to tease chaeng....

Chaeng are you two married now???..... I tease....

Ah eh n-no w-were not yet..... She said while blushing....

Omo chaeng is not kid anymore....look shes blushing.... I said

Yahh unnie im not blushing.... Its hot here yeah its hot.... She said...

Huh chaeng what are you saying the air condition of car is on duh...... Sana unnie said while smirking......

Yah minari they tease me.... Chaeng said and hug mina unnie.....

Ahh chaeeee is chancing to mina unnie~.....i tease her cheecks grew redder......

Shh you two stop teasing my cub.... Mina unnie said....

Oopps mitang is now sidding to chaeng and not me anymore.... Sana unnie said while fake crying.....

Yahh ofcaurse im sidding her shes my girlfriend most of all and not you.... Mina unnie said....

Mitang thats unfair..... Sana unnie said....

We all laugh and giggle

And now we are now infront of our school and walking to go inside