Chapter 16

Dahyuns POV

As the guy told us to go to the field we obey him and sana unnie and i are shock when he said SAIDA

When we are heading to the field all students are looking at us we look at each other and giggle...

We are now here at the field and Mr. villanar signal us both to come to him...

We are bow infront of Mr. Villanar... And i kinda feel nervous.... Because im performing with sana unnie... I think shes nervous to because her hands are shaking a little bit i tap her hand and look at her....

I smiled at her and say.... Dont be nervous unnie its just a minute.... I said

She nod and smile

Okk so you two go to the stage now... Mr. Villanar said...

We both nod sana unnie hold my hand and we both walk to the stage....

When we were at the stage she unhold my hand and go to her position..... And i walk and sit infront of the piano....

Before we start sana unnie look at me and nod... I nod too and star playing feel special....

While im playing i look at the audience and yes i saw our friends smirking while chaeyoung and nayeon unnie Cheering like.... THEY ARE OUR FRIENDS.... yes like that...

When we start singing the chorus sana unnie look at me and smile.... I smile at her but why im feeling like thus like im gonna explode when shes looking at me....

Im singing the last part of the song and doing the outro when we were done i stand up and hold sanas hand and bow.....

They clap their hands loudly and cheered....

SAIDAAAA
SANA YOUR SO GOOD
KIM DAHYUN MARY ME
SAIDA IS LIFU...

they all cheered we are now at the backstage while Mr. Villanar is speaking on the stage....

Were both drinking our water because our throat is dry due to singing....

Our friends go to the backstage just to annoy us and compliment us...

Well my ship is sailing.... Jeongyeon unnie tease.... I glared at her and she shut up her mouth...

Congrats dubu....Congrats Sana-yah... Jisoo unnie said while smirking

Gamsahamnida... We both said...

When we are talking Mr. Villanar congrats us

You both did a great job...I will allow you to rest for a while because i know yesterday you practice a lot....he said

Thankyou sir... Sana unnie said...

So go now you can di whatever you want... He said

We will back later sir... I said...he only nod...

So dubu ready to go to amusement park because yesterday you didnt go with us.... momo unnie said

Oh ok fine... I said

Wait dubu-yah were not going because we were meet your Rose and Lisa unnie.... Jennie unnie said...

Ok unnie take care...i said.... And please tell lisa unnie Hi.... I added and smirk at jennie unnie...