you're my favorite painting

I got this from AO3
--

“god, you’re so beautiful,” namjoon moans, his hands planted on jimin’s hips, helping him ride and move him to a pace they both enjoy. jimin has his hands on namjoon’s chest, with them rubbing his belly every once in a while.

jimin gasps as a respond, namjoon hitting his prostate over and over again
that he doesn’t think he can say
anything at the moment.

jimin grabs namjoon’s hands that are on his hips and moves them to namjoon’s side. one of his hands moves behind him, grasping one of namjoon’s thighs while the other one slowly jerks himself off with his eyes closed shut and his mouth slightly opened.

after about 5 seconds, jimin hears namjoon say “hold still!” jimin becomes confused and opens his eyes.
“what?” jimin asks. “what do you mean hold still?”

namjoon reaches for his phone under the pillow he’s on. “you look fucking gorgeous right now and i really need to take a picture of you. i need to paint this moment right now.”

they both stare at each other. namjoon grasping his phone in his right phone with the camera app opened, ready to take the picture once jimin gives him the okay. and jimin, sitting on namjoon’s lap with his cock up his ass and he just wants to fucking move.

“seriously?” says jimin. “you wanna stop sex right now to take a picture of me so you can paint it later?” namjoon slowly nods, his face blank.

jimin sighs. “if i let you take the picture, you have to fuck me hard right away when you are done.”

namjoon nods.
“deal!”

namjoon angles his phone to capture jimin, from the waist up. jimin closes his eyes again, tilts his head back, and opens his mouth slightly. jimin hears namjoon take about 6 pictures before he hears a thud. as jimin was about to open his eyes to see what it was, namjoon pulls him down and starts fucking him as hard as he can.