cake

Jimin was really excited for this day. He had been trying to come up with the best plan for his boyfriend’s birthday. It wasn’t a great plan, just something small and cute for the two. If Joonie saw it he would say that it’s such a “Jimin prep” and that thought alone made him smile. He had finished with his dance classes and decorated the house but that gave him less time to cook dinner. He somehow managed to make the cake and had started working on the chocolate glaze to cover the cake cause Namjoon hated fondant. He made orders for the rest of the dinner and concentrated only on the dessert.

“He better love my cake or he ain’t getting none. “ Jimin said placing his hands on his waist looking at the perfectly baked cake and then moved ahead to melt some chocolate for the glaze.

But as he worked he completely missed the door opening or that his Joon came home. Jimin continued to sing and dance while working without noticing anything.

Namjoon on the other hand took time to take in the beautiful decorations and the pics that’s Jimin had put up on the wall close to the couch, once he entered the place. A small smile crept on to his face and went around searching for the younger when he heard something. He kept his briefcase on the couch quietly and followed the humming sounds that were coming from the kitchen. And there he was- the love of his life in Joon’s big white tshirt dancing and whisking something. His long tanned legs and the shoulder show cause of the misfiting top wasn’t helping Namjoon’s sanity .. AT ALL. Namjoon is one weak man. One very weak man for Park Jimin and anything remotely related to him.

He took quiet steps, slowly creeping behind Jimin, circling his hands around the smaller one’s waist. He kissed the smaller one’s cheek and pulled him back to have his chest sticking to Jimin’s back.

“Aishhh Joon you scared me.” Jimin’s hand held Joon’s around his waist.

“You looked tempting.” the other replied in his deep voice making Jimin squirm.

“Oh really..?” he asked as he turned his head to kiss his boyfriend.

“The pics you sent weren’t helping baby.”

Jimin smirked and moved one of his hand behind him to run it up through Joon’s thigh until he lightly grazed the other’s boner.

“Oh what do we have here now...” he said in his teasing tone.

“Don’t play with me Minie.. I am a weak man for you.” another kiss on Jimin’s cheek.

“I know that very well...Sir..” Jimin rolled his hips against the boner “but I need you to freshen up till I can decorate this cake.”

“But I don’t want to leave you.”

“Trust me once we are done with eating, you have me all to yourself.” Jimin turned to kiss Joon again.