Part 1-Getting away

(Zander's POV)

Summertime is supposed to be fun, right? Well, what happens when you have absolutely nothing to do.  I mean, nothing. The whole music club was over at my house. Hailey and I were hoping that at least one of them would have something to do. But no. Hailey was sitting on the couch, watching that weird show with the annoying intro song. Luke was in the kitchen trying to find something to eat. Sean was going up and down the stairs of my house, clueless what to do. And Milly, well, I don't know what she was doing, she was kind of just staring outside.

"Kids, I know you're bored, but at least try and find something to do. Maybe play a board game?" My mum called out from the kitchen.

"But Zander destroyed basically all of them when he lost" Hailey called out from the living room.

"Hey! It's not my fault you cheated!" I shouted at her. What? She did cheat. I just... uh... didn't see her... but I know she did!

"Did not!" Hailey shouted

"Did too!"

"Not!"

"Too!"

"Not!"

"Too!"

"Guys!" My mum interrupted. "No fighting! I'm sure you'll think of something to do together." She left and went into her room to read. 

"I think I have an idea." Milly said quietly. We all jumped. She had been so silent, we sort of... forget she was here. It was unlike her to be so quiet. She must've been thinking really hard or she spaced out. "We should go camping! All five of us!"

Camping.

With all the animals.

And spiders.

And you have to sleep in tents.

And spiders.

Barely any food. 

And spiders.

Hiking and canoeing.

And spiders.

No way.

(Luke's POV)

"Yes!!! It'll be so fun!" I shot up at her words. This could be so amazing! "Luke! What about the bears and spiders and tents and spiders and trees and spiders?" Zander nearly screamed. I don't know if you could tell, but Zander is really, REALLY scared of spiders.

 "C'mon Zander, it'll be fine. Spiders won't get into the tents" 

"But what if they do?"

"Well, they won't do anything unless you hurt them."

"Great, I just have to learn how to scream with my mouth closed-"  

I heard Zander mumble. Zander's mum and Hailey's dad were eavesdropping in on the conversation. "How long are you going away?" Hailey's dad asked.

"Hmmm... how 'bout two weeks?" Milly answered

"NOPE!"

Zander ran upstairs into his room.

"I'll go talk to him." I sighed and stood up. This was going to take some convincing. Zander was hiding inside his closet. He was never very good at hiding. "Zander, look, I know there might be some spiders-"

"Oh thanks for that! Now I'm not leaving this closet!" He shouted.

"But they won't kill you. Also this could be a great experience to get used to the nature! You never go outside anymore, so maybe it could be good for you!"

He opened the door slowly.

"Promise there will be no spiders?"

I blushed a bit at him acting like a six year old (Author: No offense to six year olds reading this) and said "I can't promise, but I'll make sure the spiders won't eat your face off." We both laughed and went downstairs.

"It's amazing how you can get that grape to shut up, calm down or come out of a closet" Milly laughed.

"COME HERE PINKIE PIE-" Zander yelled before I pulled him back.

"Geez man, calm down" Sean said.

"Well, we better start packing to leave."

__________________________________________

Hi! It's me, PheebsterYT or Phoebe. This is my first fanfic, so it may be bad. This story is based of the 'Last Camping Trip' that Zander and Luke talked about. Also the picture where Zander is sleeping on Lukes lap in the glmv 'Seasons'. This is heavily inspired by Round 10 by CelestialX1. It's an amazing fanfic and you should check it out! I know barely anyone will read this, but I love writing and reading (Yes I'm a nerd) so I'll continue. Bye!