Part 2-Welcome To The Wilderness

(Luke's POV)

"Do all of your parents know you're here?" Hailey's dad asked. We were all in Hailey and Zander's parents car. It was surprisingly big. 7 seats in all, and 7 people. 

"Mhm"

"Yeah"

"Definitely!"

"Alright, lets go!" Zanders mum said. It was going to be a long drive.

(Time skip to afternoon)

"So how was school this year so far?" Hailey's dad asked.

"Good" We all replied in unison.

"Are there any bullies?" Zander's mum asked.

"Yep" We replied in unison again.

"Oh dear, who are they?" Zander's mum sounded not concerned, but interested.

"Jake, Drew, Henry, Liam" Yeah, you get it, we said it in unison.

The rest of the drive was just Milly playing 'If I see grass I punch Zander', Sean trying to drown out the sound of Zander shouting with music, Zander shouting, and me trying to calm everybody down. I was surprised when Hailey's dad and Zander's mum were coping so well. About an hour later and we're here! It looks so cool! Zander didn't think it was 'cool' though.

"WAS THAT A BEAR?" He said, pointing at a branch on a tree.

"No, that's a branch" I sighed. These were going to be a long two weeks.

"AAAAH! A SPIDER! HELP!" He screamed.

"That's the button on your shirt" I said.

"Alright kids! We'll meet you here in two weeks! I'm going to miss you soooo much!" Zander's mum said. 

"Ok, we got it, bye love you" Hailey said. Zander's mum was holding back tears. The car engine rumbles and the car sped off. In the distance I heard a "WAHOOOOOOOOOOooooo!" From Hailey's dad and a "FINALLY FREE AT LAST!" From Zander's mum. So she was fake crying. Damn, she's good at it.

(Zander's POV)

This was not a 'good time' like Luke said it would be. I'm sure a tiger swept across my face. Well, it could've been a monarch butterfly, but it wasn't! We set up camp in a clearing in the forest. An hour passed and everyone's tent was up. Except mine. "Zander, do you need help?" Luke asked.

"No!"I felt a bit embarrassed. Luke must've noticed and started to help. He's so smart... wait no he isn't! But he is kinda pretty....... huh? Wait what? NO! My face went red like I had just been sunburnt. 

"It's all messed up, I can't get it up." Luke said. 

"Well who's sharing a room with Zander-" Hailey said before everybody except Luke and I shouted:

"DIBS NOT IT!" 

"Alright." Luke said calmly

Yes! I got a room with my best friend! And the one I lov- I MEAN, THE ONE I WAS FIRST BESTFRIENDS WITH! Hehehe...

"So which side of the tent?" Luke interrupted me talking to myself. Well, murmuring, you get it. "I'll be fine with any" I said.

"Dibs right!" Then Luke laughed. His laugh was cu- I mean, COOL! Ok I'll drop the act. His laugh is so cute. Every time he laughed I blush and start to laugh. Suddenly we heard a strange noise. It sounded like somebody crying. We shrugged it off, thinking it was in our imaginations. Well, I proved it to not be in our imaginations as I did this:

"AAAAAAARGH!" I screamed and hid behind Luke. 

"So you heard that noise too? Also can you let go, I can't breathe" Luke asked.

"Umm yeah" I said and realised what I was doing. My arms were rapped around his chest. I turned bright red and said

"Sorry!" And hid in the tent, not behind Luke.

"Haha, it's fine. Just make sure you don't choke people, hahaha!" Luke laughed. But I didn't laughed. I groaned and said "um, sorry, I, um, well, yes!" 

Great. Luke might know about my secret. About how I L-O-V-E him. But then again, maybe not.

————————————————————————

Hello, it's Phoebe. Just wanted to let you know I have Youtube and Roblox!

YouTube Username: PheebsterYT 

Roblox Username: Pheebster1232

Yeah, I can't really write long things without get distracted. These parts are going to be pretty short since I can't keep focused. Maybe they'll be bigger as the story grows, but right know for me it's night and I'm tired. Ok see ya!