Chapter 2: Dreaming, Researching, and Socializing.

As I went to sleep after today, I had a dream where I was fighting a beast-like bear.

When I first came into the dream, I was in the middle of nowhere as fog surrounded me.  The fog started to clear you and I noticed that I had a pristine bow in my hands. I just knew it had incredible power into it.

 I then remembered the last dream, the man told me to...

KILL THE BEAST.

Whatever this beast was, it must be dangerous. I needed to watch how I would fight this beast with the bow. I began to walk forward as I noticed another fog ahead of me but it was sparkling?

I didn't understood how that worked but I continued to walk to the fog. I made it to the sparkling fog only for the beast to show up.

It was a bear. But it wasn't just any bear, it was a bear who truly was the strongest out of all the bears that I've heard about. But the weird thing about was that it had a yellow spot on it's stomach.

"When the beast rises... attack true."

 I assume that was it's weak point after hearing the man's word from nowhere. But the one question I had in mind was that... how am I so calm in the situation?

A normal human would be frightened and scared of the appearance of a beast, but I was strangely calm and didn't panic at all. It's as if I was a leader of an army who had 10 years of experience was ready for another war.

The bear roared as I readied my bow and shot at his stomach, sure enough. It was his weakness. The bear roared from the pain and came after me with frightening speed as I began to bolt away from the attack.

I continue to run and shoot at the bear and shot at his stomach at least 3 more times before he vanished, I didn't understand what was going on until the light went out. It was suddenly  nighttime and I couldn't see anything.

I began to panic a little, how could I fight the beast without clear vision and no light? But then the man's words came to me again.

"You cannot fight your beast in darkness."

That... was very obvious. The beast was probably using the darkness to take advantage over the fact that I can't see very well. But then, my bow's arrow lit in fire.

I didn't understand why, but then I understood. I could use it as a light source! But the tip of a arrow was too little of a light source, I needed to lit some stuff on fire for some light.

I looked around to see a pile of woods stacked onto each other as I lit it on fire and sure enough, a 1/4 of the atmosphere lit up. I went for the other set of pile of woods until I was ambushed by the beast.

I shot it with the bow as it crumbled into dusts, it must've been a fake one. I continued to search as I found another pile of woods and lit them up. I continued to do this until I lit all 4 pile of woods.

The atmosphere suddenly turned to day from night. At least I could actually see now. I looked around my surroundings only to see the beast again. 

The arrow's fire lit out but I could care less as I shot a couple times into it's yellow stomach until the beast came after me as it managed to get a hit on me.

The wound was painful but not as painful as I expected which was confusing, but I digressed as I needed to focus on defeating the beast.

I scouted the area to locate the beast but suddenly, my body felt so light and strong at the same time! I didn't understand what was going on with my body but I felt like I could take on the beast with this profound strength. The man's word came as my body continued to fuel my strength.