𝟔

Virgo Melody Walker

Monday, June 1, 2020

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝙶𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚒𝚗'  𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎  𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚗'  𝚖𝚎  𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎  𝚊  𝚛𝚎𝚐𝚞𝚕𝚊𝚛, 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝  𝚋𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐  𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎  𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚒𝚗  𝚖𝚎, 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗  𝙸  𝚋𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐  𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎  𝚋𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚒𝚗  𝚢𝚘𝚞 " 

  𝚀𝚞𝚎𝚎𝚗  𝙽𝚊𝚒𝚓𝚊

" What ?" I asked in disbelief.

" You heard me " He lit up his blunt.

" Why would —, you know what, " I picked up my stuff and opened the door " Lemme leave you alone "

I walked back into the room and I grabbed my cup of juice and threw it at her and her friends.

I furiously walked out and got in my uber. I went back to the hotel and started to pack my things.

Hell gon' freeze over fo' I stay here.

I was supposed to stay another day but not again. I quickly booked a flight back home and that's where I'm at right now.

I finished telling Maia what happened over the weekend. We didn't go to school today because we had hair appointments.

 I haven't seen or heard from Kentrell in two days and I couldn't care less. 

I blocked him and his friends on everything, I didn't block Ben's number because I see him as my friend not only Kentrell's friend.

" Girl I was rooting for yall but fuck him " Maia fake pouted. " Bi-"

Maia was cut off by girls running past us, screaming loudly. They were crowding someone. 

One of them bumped into me, she quickly apologised and ran over to the person.

I fixed my glasses on my face and tried to find the person everyone was going crazy about.

" Bitch that's King Von " Maia pointed at a man with dreads. He was wearing a full suit of LV except for his black Amiri jeans.

She pulled me over to the crowd trying to get a better glimpse of him. He was finer up close. It was finally our turn to take pictures, well, Maia's turn.

One of his friends took Maia's phone and their pictures. When he was finished he turned to me. " You want one ?"

I quickly shook my head making him look at me funny, but nodded. When Maia was finished we walked away.

" Girl do you know who that was " She asked me with wide eyes.

 " King Von " I replied, shrugging. I only knew his name because she just said it.

" Girl I am not playing with you " I started to zone her out when we walked into Footlocker.

When we were done shopping, we walked home and went our separate ways when I reached my front door. I unlocked the door and dropped the shopping bags.

I pulled off my air forces and placed them out the way. I then went up to my room. I looked in the mirror, admiring my new hairstyle. 

I was feeling tired so I slipped in my bonnet and laid down. As I was about to doze off my phone rang. The number was unsaved so I hesitantly answered it.

" Hello " I said groggily. I heard shuffling in the background until someone spoke

" Oh, so your phone is working " I could practically hear the anger in his voice.

" Ian say it wasn't " I kissed my teeth, putting him on speaker and back down.

" Bet " He hung up in my ear. I kissed my teeth and put my phone on the charger, going back to sleep.

Niggas be bonkers.