𝟏

Virgo Melody Walker

May 26,2020 - 6:43 am

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

" 𝚂𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚏𝚞𝚌𝚔  𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑  𝚗𝚘 𝚕𝚊𝚖𝚎  𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚐𝚊𝚜, 𝚜𝚑𝚎  𝚙𝚞𝚝  𝚖𝚎  𝚘𝚗  𝚐𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚐𝚊,  𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚘𝚕𝚍  𝚖𝚎  𝚜𝚑𝚎  𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚎  𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚐𝚊𝚜 "

" 𝚂𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚏𝚞𝚌𝚔 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚗𝚘 𝚕𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚐𝚊𝚜, 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚞𝚝 𝚖𝚎 𝚘𝚗 𝚐𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚐𝚊, 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚐𝚊𝚜 "

𝚃𝚘𝚘𝚜𝚒𝚒

I closed my front door and walked out to the curb. I stood there waiting on my boyfriend, Jay to come pick me up. I lived by myself. No mother, no father, and definitely no siblings.

I was saved up to move out of my parents' house because all they did was have sex and do drugs. My older sister, Santana was happy that they weren't paying attention to us because she wants to hoe around like her stupid friends.

She always chose her friends over me. I didn't have anyone on my side in that house so I moved out. I work part-time as a waiter at McDonald's but when I need fast money, I work the night at my boyfriend's friend club as a bottle girl.

But enough bout that, I've been standing here for 15 minutes and there's still no Jay.

My gaze shifted to where a man stood across the street, holding a little kid. He must have felt me staring because his gaze met mine. He put the child to stand on the ground. The little boy ran into the house, leaving the man outside alone.

He continued to stare as I shifted all my weight on one leg, awkwardly.

" Can I help you ? " I haven't seen him around here before, so that means he doesn't live there.

" You the one staring at me, ma" He smirked

My breath caught in my throat. " I wasn't staring, I was just looking "

" If you say so." He laughed " So what's your name Ms. I wasn't staring "

I rolled my eyes. " I really wasn't staring at you nigga and it's Virgo "

" Virgo ? like the zodiac sign " He crossed the street.

" Yea. My grandmother thought it would be a nice idea to name me after my zodiac. " I explained my name to a complete stranger.

" I like it." He smiled showing his grills. I could feel my panties get damp. " Whatchu you doing out here tho. You been out here for a while now"

" I'm waiting on my boyfriend" I rolled my eyes at the thought of Jay.

" Boyfriend ? Yo boyfriend a bitch. Got chu out here standing in the cold like this"

" You'on gotta tell me I already know" I smacked my lips.

" Gimme yo number" He smirked.

" Why ?" I matched the look on his face.

" You know why ma" He unlocked his phone and gave it to me.

I typed in my number and saved it as ' Virgo 💜', then gave him his phone back.

" So, you live here ? " I asked him because I could get used to seeing him every day.

" Nah, my brother stay here " I nodded.

In the corner of my eye, I saw Jay pull up. " Well, that's me. Thanks for keeping my company. " I waved getting in the car.

Jay drove off with a mug on his face but Ion care cause he had me out there looking stupid.

" Who was that nigga" He fussed

" Ion know him" I shrugged.

" Y'all look hella cozy for somebody you'on know "

I kissed my teeth and looked out the window, ignoring him

" Lemme find out you fucking another nigga " He sped off again.

He act like he gon do me something. Ian scared of him. He pulled up in front of my school gate. I quickly got out without saying goodbye.

➖➖➖

I was trying to study for my test tomorrow but loud music keeps on interrupting my reading. I sighed out loud getting up, angrily walking towards the door. I swung it open and crossed the road.

I pounded on the front door of my neighbor's house. It swung open revealing a black nigga with Asian eyes.

" Bitch why you banging on my door like 12 " He mugged me.

" Bitch Ian no bitch " I folded my arms.

He kissed his teeth and slammed the door in my face. I continued to beat the door down until someone opened it again. It was the guy from earlier.

" Y'all need ta turn down the music" I rolled my eyes.

" Why the long face " He smiled stepping out on the porch.

" I'm tryna study and the music is distracting " I threw up my hands in frustration.

" Relax mamas. " He lit up his blunt. " Come chill with us "

" I have a test early tomorrow "

" That's why you gotta relax " He placed his hand around my shoulder.

" Ion even know you like that " I removed his hand making him smile.

" I'm Kentrell and your Virgo. Now we know each other" He said making me laugh. His name is Kentrell, cute.

I thought about it and decided to go in. I have been stressed with work, school, and dealing with Jay's bitch-y attitude, so I do need to relax.

" Fine but not too long I have to get up early tomorrow " I walked in since the door was left open by Kentrell.

" You won't regret it " He smirked closing the door.