Chapter 5

Previously: "Well, this is going to be a long day."

----------

Karasuma-sensei's POV:

Oddly, Karma, Nagisa, and Koro-sensei have disappeared without a trace. Karma's parents and Nagisa's mother called in on Saturday afternoon, stating that they didn't arrive back home. They believed that they were hanging out somewhere or having a sleep-over, but they haven't come back. They also tried to call them, but it keeps saying that the numbers don't have any service or went straight to voicemail.

The parents called me and wanted to schedule a meeting with me, and during the meeting, they told me what had happened. I frantically called Koro-sensei from the classroom's phone, but he didn't answer. I called the same number at least ten times, but there was still no answer. I then called Principal Asano and told them the news. He then went to the class building only to find a mess in front of the building. Principal Asano called me back thirty minutes later and told me what he saw. As a result, I called the government to send search parties to find them. It's currently Monday morning, and yet, there's still no sign of them.

I walked into the teachers' lounge and started to find the plans for the week Koro-sensei had left. While I was looking for the lesson plans, I found a note folded under the attendance folder. I quickly skimmed through it. I showed the piece of paper to Irina, and one thing was racing through our minds.

How are we going to tell them?

Itona Horibe's POV :

It's a fine Monday morning for another day of school. We were talking among ourselves, waiting for our teachers and the other students to arrive. I took the chance to continue reading a manual book to build a drone to spy on Koro-sensei for the plan. Karma and Nagisa also asked me to bring a security camera just in case, so I took both of them with me.

I quickly glanced around the classroom, looking for Karma and Nagisa, and noticed that they hadn't arrived yet. That's rather peculiar. They always arrive early; this is the only time they can share their plan and try to assassinate Koro-sensei. Maybe they're out sick?

"Good morning, Itona!" My thoughts got interrupted by Rio Nakamura. She looks troubled.

"Good morning, Rio. Is there anything I can do for you?"

"Have you seen Karma and Nagisa this morning? They're never this late, especially when they have an assassination scheme to share with the class."

"No, I haven't." She released a short concerning sigh and went to her seat. I was about to continue reading until Karasuma-sensei and Irina-sensei (mostly known as Bitch-sensei) entered the classroom. Where's Koro-sensei? He's supposed to be here by now. Karasuma-sensei cleared his throat to capture our attention. The other students that aren't in their seats trotted back to their assigned places. The atmosphere in the classroom started to appear a bit jittery.

" Good morning, class. Nagisa, Karma, and Koro-sensei won't be attending class for quite a while for personal reasons. So having said that, we will start with our first class of the day." He excused himself so Bitch-sensei can start the lesson. We continued our classes as always, but deep down inside, it feels like they are hiding something from us.

~Time-skip to Hero Lessons (I'm changing their schedule a bit)~

Nagisa's POV:

We had finished lunch, and our next lesson of the day is Hero Lessons. I heard some of my temporary classmates said we are having extra of these lessons due to the LOV attacks, so they needed more training. We all head to the changing rooms. They all changed into their hero suits while Karma and I change into our PE clothes of Class-3E. We also slipped our knives and guns undetected. We all put all our belongings away in our assigned lockers and headed to the training field.