Chapter 1

Nagisa's POV:

It was the end of the school day, and all of my classmates had left except for Karma. We were working on a plan to try and assassinate Koro-sensei. After we finished planning the plot to share with the class tomorrow, we decided to train for a bit. We picked up our books and papers in our schoolbag and weapons in another bag. I cleaned the classroom up a bit, so it's not that messy as before. I closed the door behind me and headed to the track. Karma and I started training for at least an hour and a half. He pinpointed all of the mistakes I made and helped me perfect them.

After we finished training, we went to the restroom to wash off the sweat from our faces. We exited the building, only to be greeted by Koro-sensei with drinks. We walked towards him and politely smiled at him.

"Hiya, teach. I thought you were eating your sweet pastries while grading papers at this time." The sadist said with his signature smirk.

"Ah, Karma, I decided to get the work done early to talk to you guys for a bit," Koro-sensei said while giving us a box of cold strawberry milk. We were on our way to sit in the shade of a tree next to our classroom. All of a sudden, a portal appeared and started to suck all three of us inside. It was so powerful; not even Koro-sensei can get out of its grasp. The next thing I knew, everything became dark.

It wasn't that long that I had blacked out. I woke up and slowly sat up while rubbing my temples. Then, I noticed the shadow in front of me. I looked up and saw Karma lending me a hand. I felt my face heat up a bit and took his hand. I looked around, and I concluded that this isn't Kunugigaoka Junior High. I started to examine the building when I saw two weird people in costumes hurrying toward us. Things can't get any worse, can they? Well, it's a good thing we still have our weapons.

Izuku's POV:

My class and I were in the middle of training when out of nowhere, a portal appeared. A boy with red hair and a blue-headed girl, or a boy, came out of it. First, the redhead got up and went to help the other. I noticed that the bluenette blushed a bit, then started to look around with a dumbfounded expression. Are they lost or something? Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Present Mic and Ectoplasm sprinting towards the mysterious teenagers.

The teens got into a fighting stance and were ready to attack the pros. They both split up, so the redhead was fighting Ectoplasm while the other was fighting the Present Mic. We all watched the fight with astonishing faces. The bluenette was dodging all of Present Mic's sound waves at the last second, and the other one was bypassing all of Ectoplasm's clones. They are both incredibly fast. Are their quirks speed? But most importantly, how are the pro heroes losing!? I took out my little notebook and a pen from my pocket and started to write notes on the teens.

Then, Aizawa-sensei noticed that it started to get out of hand, so he used his quirk on the teens to slow them down, but nothing happened. Wait. Are they quirk-less!? We were all so astonished that these quirk-less teens have this speed.

I kept on writing notes while watching this epic battle until the bluenette ran towards Present Mic and clapped her hands in front of his face making him immobilized. Then, the teen slithered behind the pro like a snake and sneaked out a green knife out of his vest only to place it against the pro's throat. Meanwhile, the redhead dodged all of Ectoplasm's clones' attacks and struck the real one in the stomach hard enough to take all the air out of him. The teen took out a gun and pointed it directly at the pro's forehead. Both of the pro heroes are now too scared that their lives would be taken away in an instant.

Suddenly, Aizawa-sensei ran towards them and tried to capture both of the teens with his scarf, but they let go of the pros and dodged it at the last second. It continued for at least ten to fifteen minutes until they got caught. They were struggling to get out of the scarf's grasp while my class and I were walking cautiously towards them.

"Oh, well, it looks like you caught us," stated the redhead with a hint of boredom and annoyance.

----------

Happy Pride month, guys! I have decided to work on a crossover. Unfortunately, I will be putting "The Hybrid and the Vampire: A Snarry Fanfic" on hold for the time being. I am still working on the book, but I have a writer's block to get ideas for the book. I'll update the book soon, so please stay tuned for it. Oh! I almost forgot. I'll be doing a Q&A, so if you have any questions about me, please comment them down. Bye, my friends! Stay safe and healthy out there!