1.

The venue was filled with cheers
Me and my girls were waving at ours fans , so were other idols. Today is the last day of mama 2019, so we were having our last farewell with ours fans.
"Jeongyeonna let's make a heart" said jihyo.

"Ok", I  said.  I brought my right hand up and made a heart with jihyo's right hand.

"Jeongyeonna jihyo-ah over here" screamed our fans.  Both of us posed at different angles for our fans.
After posing for a minute or so I wave goodbye to our fans . Jihyo too went on to the other side and waved goodbye.

"Jeongyeon-ah , jihyo-ah, Nayeon-ah, momo-yah , mina-yah ,sana-yah, tzuyu-yah, Chaeyoung-ah, Dahyun-ah"
I heard our fans cheering for us in all direction .
I feel so happy to hear them cheering for us . This will be our last appearance for 2019 after this we will not be before media until our next comeback.

This award ceremony was our last appearance for the year we received 2 awards bonsang and popularity award, there were so many talented artist so getting two awards was great .

I'm quiet satisfied and I know our members feel the same .
I'm so thankful to our fans for getting us this awards.
So I waved and waved and waved to all our fans. My members were doing the same .
My face is hurting from smiling too much but I can't stop myself from smiling, how can I not smile seeing our fans cheering?

I saw some of my fansign holding my banner I walk towards them and wave at them
"Jeongyeonna  nomu yepposo shouted my fans l laughed  and shoot them a heart sign.
"Jeongyeonna " Momo called out to me . She was standing a few steps away from me.
"Come let's go .We are going ",she said holding her hand out to me and gesturing me to come.
I turn one last time towards my fan
"Everyone I've to go now"
"Aniya...Don't go Jeongyeonna "shouted my fans.
"Don't go, ey!!!...I can't do that".
"Aniya.... don't go"my fans repeated.
"I don't want to go too but I've to go"
"Aniya....." They kept on saying.
Seeing them acting like this ,I laughed "See you next time, Bye Bye  "I blew them  flying kisses and started walking towards My sweet Momoring who is still waiting for me .
I grabbed  her outstretched hand and we started walking towards our members.
"This year was exhausting neh Jeongyeonnie" said Momo.
"Yup exhausting but still a very successful year for us right? "

"Right but it has been a more successful year for them ", Momo said gesturing toward the guys walking before us.
I look towards the front and saw BTS sunbaenims.
"Yeah it's been a great year for them. They've finally gotten the recognition they deserved".

"Yeah. Their performances today was awesome "

"Right Boy with luv is such a nice listen and the choreography is so great . I want try to that leg move . You know the one they do in the.....................................................................part".
"Yeah I know ", momo replied excitedly. Typical momoring she gets so excited when talking about anything related to dancing. She is so passionate it's so adorable.

"I think that's so cool I want to do it." I just said it spontaneously.

"Shall we do it? should I teach you ?" Momo said. Her question took me off guard.
"No, I don't want to ruin such a great dance . You know I'm not a good dancer" I'm in trouble why did I say I wanted to dance . Now Momo won't leave it alone

"What are you saying Jeongyeonnie? Who said such a thing . You've improved so  much from our debut days".
"Still..." It's true that I've gotten much better than our debut days but I'm still not that confident about my dance skills.

"When we get back let's practice and do a cover together . I've done one with Nayeon unnie , Chaeyoung , Sana too this time let's do it together . Okay?" she asked.
I sulked
"Why  are you sulking? Let's do it together na..Jeongyeonnie" Momo whined
"Let me think about it "
"Aniya", she whined " promise me you'll do it together with me".she kept on pressing. She looked so adorable whining

"Okay okay let's do it ", I gave in . I can never say no to Momo , not when she is insisting so much. Plus it was me who brought up the dance in the first place.

"Yay!"  Momo rejoice throwing her hands and doing a little dance.
Seeing her I laughed
"But why aren't they moving ? I asked curiously why the people before us were not moving.
"I don't know ", Momo said we stood on our toes and look what was keeping the idols from moving .
"Aah!!!"
"Yah Momo " I caught Momo who was falling down and steadied her.
"Be careful" I said
"Oh I thought I was going to die " Momo said while keeping her hands on her chest trying to steady her heartbeat.
I laughed again

"Whoever died from tripping from high heels". I said laughingly"
the most critical injury you can get from falling down from a heel is twisting your ankle". I teased her .

She hit me in retaliation jokingly.

"You alright?" we turned to the sound of the voice and saw j-hope sunbae

"Yes sunbaenim" Momo answered.

"Be careful if you accidentally fell from here you will get hurt very badly". J-hope sunbae cautioned .

"Yes", Momo said while giving me a dirty eye because I kept on giggling at her from the side.
"You too Jeongyeon .Be careful".
"Yes sunbae", I said this time Momo was laughing at me. I hit her lightly to stop her.
"Sunbae what is going on ?Why aren't we moving forward ?"I asked.
"Its nothing . The exit door is too narrow so it is taking time  to leave ."
"Oh".

After that j-hope sunbae left to join his members who were standing a little ahead of us. As I watch sunbae walk away I made eye contact with Jiminshi. But we looked away almost immediately.

It is still awkward for us to be comfortable around each other. Everytime  I see him I remember the most embarrassing moment of my life so I avoid him as much as I can.

"Jeongyeonna do you see where the others are? I saw them there awhile ago but I don't see them anymore" Momo said still looking around.

"I don't know ", I said I looked around but I didn't see our members around us .

I saw BTS ahead of us ChUU beside us .
I again stood on my toes to search for our members
" Ah Momo ! I see them, I see them", I told her.
"Really. Where are they? I mean how far ahead of us are they ?"

"Um... 1,2,3 rows ahead of BTS sunbaenims "

"At this pace When will we be able to get home".Momo sulked.

"Look at them they look so cool"

"Did you see their performance. They were so cool"
"Yeah ofc I saw. Did you hear ARMY's fanchant it was reverberating"

"I know I hope we could get big fanbase like them "

CHUU members were talking among themselves.
Momo and I look at each other and we burst out laughing.
"They are so cute", I said .
"Right . But we were also like that when we were rookies"said Momo.
"Right right we would squeal when we see  other idols. I was really excited when i saw SNSD and Red velvet for the first time. I kept on glancing their way all throughout the award ceremony".
"Me too ,me too but I stared at EXO and BTS  sunbaenims. Their dances are so cool so admire them a lot . You know right ? I told you so many times about it."
" Yeah you told me about it a thousand times. By the way do you think BTS sunbaenims heard them", I asked.

"I don't think so we are quite a little distance away from them" said Momo.
"Umm..." I mused .

"Oh Jeongyeonna they are moving ,they are finally moving . Let's go quickly I'm so tired"she dragged me forward.
"Ok . Momo move a little I'm too close to the edge " I said while untangling her hands from mine because her grip was hurting me.
"Ok" she replied . In the next I'm falling off the stage.

"Jeongyeonna!!!! I heard Momo's scream then everything went blank .

                    ................................