27

I tip toed to the mirror and have one last look at myself.

I'm wearing a thin crop cardigan and denim pencil skirt. I look good not overly dressy. I'm satisfied.

I look at the mirror and smile to myself at that thought .

My phone light up and I checked it. It
was Jimin oppa.

Jimin :
Are you ready should I come get you.

Me :
I'm ready. I'll come to you. You are in jungkook 's room right?

Jimin: Yeah.

Me: Ok I'm coming.

I texted back and turned only to find Momo staring at me with a teasing smile.

"When did you wake up?"

"Around the time when you were admiring yourself in the mirror."

"Alright." I give a slow twirl and  " So... how do I look?"

"Daebak. I didn't think I'd see this side of you ever . The girl crush Yoo Jeongyeon standing in front of mirror and dressing up for a guy."

" Well...you need to dress up for an occassion. Or it would be bad manner. You can't show up to date in your pajamas,would you ? This has nothing to do with being girl crush or not. "

"Well said." She gave a little applause

"So how do I look ?"

"Pretty . Nomu yeppo. Jimin oppa would definitely not be able to take his eyes off of you."

"What are you saying?" I blushed at her comments

"That managed to get a reaction out of you . For sure it seems like only Jimin oppa is able to make you blush or shy."

"As if,I'm going." I put on my shoes .

"Um. Enjoy your date. Don't have to come home early we'll take care of it." She said hugging her pillow.

I finish wearing my shoes and rolled my eyes at her comment .

"I'm going ." I said and left my room. In the living room all the girls were sprawled except momo who was sleeping in my room and Dubu who is sleeping in the guest room . I tipped toed around them And reached the door . "See you later." I whispered to my girls and left .

I closed the door and turned only to find Jimin oppa standing outside my door.

"Oppa?"

"Good morning!"

"Morning. Boya I told you I would come to you."

"You did...but I want to see you quickly so I came instead. Can't i ?"

"Of course you can. But it makes me a little embarrassed."

"Why?"

"I don't know. It's just i feel that way."

"I'm a little happy."

"Why?"

"Because I can make you shy like that. Nayeon once told me that you don't get embarrassed or shy that easily."

"Aish!!! that unnie"

"Whae I'm thankful to Nayeon. Because of her I'm able to know all the little things about you."

I pushed him away

"Still...."

"Shall we go?" he held out his hand

"Um ." I hold on to it

We walked to the underground parking lot.

...........