04 || College Farewell !!! Part 1:

Vikrant jokingly:
"Had deepshikha would heard you, She would breakup with you today.

They both laugh...

Rajveer : "Really!!! Am I that weird?? Well..." Rajveer changing topics : "What you have prepared for Farewell? I want my sexy hunk to look unique in the crowd..."

Vikrant (sighed) : "Well... I haven't prepared anything yet... Actually I'm quite busy these days in studing for CDS Exam (Exam for recruitment in army)... And I really don't think Raj that I'll be able to attend farewell..."

Rajveer (loudly) : "You What???... You're not going to attend farewell? Why bro?..."

Vikrant (clarifying) : "I mean... there is no any confirmation from this side... But yes... If I'll not be there, I want you to enjoy that farewell from my behalf too and describe every event to me.. (with naughty smile and intention of teasing Rajveer) Especially your and deeps scene... (Sweetly and politely) and ofcourse about Navya.... Got it?"

Rajveer (irritatedly) : "No... Not at all... I've gone deaf... What are you talking? That farewell will be our last meet... After that we'll be parted... And you're saying you'll not be able to come? Listen vicky... If you're not coming then just forget that I'm gonna attend that shit... Neither me nor deeps... And all the very best for your CDS exam preparation... Good luck...👍 (Rajveer in frustrated way) And yeah... I had ordered tuxedo for you... Now it's up to you, what to do with that..."
Vikrant : "Rajve..." (Vikrant could not even speak his name in full that Rajveer interrupted him in between.)
Rajveer (with puppy face) : "And yeah, I had also ordered Samosas for us... I am very hungry and I want to eat too, because samosas are my favorite, but I also want to leave because I'm angry... So eat that by my side... I'm going"
Again Vikrant (smiling): "Rajvee..." (Again Rajveer interrupts him in between)
Rajveer: "And yeah... I'm ok... Ofcourse I'm upset but I'm okay👍"
Again Vikrant: "Rajvee..." (Again Rajveer interrupts him)
Rajveer: "And yeah... Now I'm finally going... Bye"
This time Vikrant just folds his hands, smiling on Rajveer's childish behaviour and just looking at him without saying single word...
Rajveer looking at him with puppy face because he wants him to stop him because he wants to have his samosas But Vikrant is just smiling and looking at him...

Rajveer (with puppy face and childish voice): "Shall I go?"
Vikrant (hiding his smile): "As you wish"
Rajveer (with puppy face): "Really? What will happen to the samosas then?"

Vikrant (pretending to be ignorant and hiding his smile): "Don't worry brother, I'll eat yours, I'm not gonna waste your money"

Rajveer (in baby voice): "Really? You'll eat mine? You're so bad"

Vikrant breaks into laughter.

Vikrant (laughing) : "o mr nautanki (drama king) I'm not gonna eat yours. Just sit here."

Rajveer: "ooohhh thank god..."

Vikrant: "Wait... let me bring them for you"
Vikrant brings samosas for him.

Vikrant: "Here your samosas... And don't worry I'm not sharing at all... These Samosas are all yours..."

Rajveer (pretending fake cry and puppy face): "Seriously Vicku? Ohh you're great... May God shower all his blessings on you, I wish Navya falls madly in love with you... And I love you..."

Vikrant (laughing): "okay okay meri Jaan... Now eat..."

Rajveer (with mouthful samosa): "So you're going to come or not?"

Vikrant: "I really don't know bhai, I'll try my best to come, but I can't compromise with my studies... Being an Indian army man and to serve my country is only objective of my life and for that I've to qualify this exam at any how... So all I want you to support me... Because noone is closer to me than you..."

Rajveer (in serious tone with a smile on face): "ok bro... I'm not forcing you... And if you want me to attend this farewell on your behalf too, I'm surely gonna do it... Don't worry🙂"

Vikrant (with smile): "Thanks bhai🙂"

To be continued...