03 || Cute Vikrant !!!

"Yeah, I'm fine, but I'm worrying about Navya " Deeps says worriedly.

"Navya? But she's perfectly alright. We met her this morning. She's fine." Rajveer explains.

"No, she isn't. She never listens to me. I'm tired of explaining her. She's stubborn. I told her to just stay away from that Siddharth Khurrana, but no, she has gone blind and deaf". Deepshika says angrily and irritatedly.

"Siddharth Khurrana??? seriously??? She is blind or what?" Rajveer laughs.

"It isn't funny Raj, You know, that he isn't good. He is a playboy. But Navya is not ready to believe it." Deepshika says worriedly.

Rajveer smiling, side hugging and reassuring her: "Don't you worry, babe. Navya will understand very soon. When she'll realise Babyboo's obsession for her, She will never even see that Siddharth Khurrana's face again in her life".

"Yeah hope so" Deepshika firstly didn't pay attention to the word 'baby-boo', but immediately she notices and asks Confused.

" Baby-boo??? Who is Baby-boo??"

Rajveer remembered and started laughing. "Oh my god, hahahaha, You know what, Navya gave Vikrant a new Nick name, Baby-boo..."
They both start laughing.

Deepshika : "Baby-boo? Seriously? That's so cute... "

Rajveer (laughing): "Yeah"

Suddenly Rajveer phone rings. It's Vikrant's call.

Rajveer (jokingly): "Babyboo's call"

Deepshikha starts laughing loudly. Rajveer forbids her to laugh by gestures. Deepshikha barely stops laughing. Rajveer by receiving Vikrant's call.

"Yes, Baby-boo... I mean Vicky!!!" Rajveer bite his tongue.
"Enough Raj, Now stop calling me that, I'm not your Baby-boo. Deepshikha is sitting with you n? What will she think of me? Am I a baby?" Vikrant says blushing and showing fake anger.

Deepshikha teasing: "Don't worry, Vicku Baby-boo, I won't say anything."

Rajveer and Deepshika break into laughter.

"Deeps, You too? At least you don't tease me." Vikrant blushing.

"Raj, meet me at Canteen, even God can not save you from me today. Where're you?" Vikrant showing anger on Rajveer.

Rajveer controlling his laughter: "Yeah Yeah bro, I'm coming, Wait for me..."

Rajveer hanging the call and laughing: "deeps, I've to go, otherwise this guy will surely kill me today. Catch you later..." Laughing Deepshika hugs Rajveer.

Canteen Scene: Vikrant sitting with frown eyebrows, drinking coffee and Rajveer reaches there.

"God please save me from this man" Rajveer Jokingly saying to himself.

"Yes, Vikrant my jaan, I'm here... Tell me what's the problem?" Rajveer Catching Vikrant's attention and sitting next to him. Vikrant continuously giving Rajveer cold look with frown eyebrows and folded hands.

Rajveer dramatically singing and irritating Vikrant : " Ese na mujhe tum dekho, seene se lga lunga, tumko main chura lunga tumse dil me chhupa lunga (please don't look at me like that, otherwise I'll hug you, I'll steal you from yourself and I'll hide you in my heart)

Vikrant (irritatingly): "Leave me Raj, stop it..."

Rajveer stops and apologizes: Soo sorry bhai, Accidentally Baby-boo word popped out of my mouth, and when deeps asked me then i had to tell her."

"And she was laughing at me...." Vikrant continues.

"No my jaan, she was laughing at that name." Rajveer clarifying and
Soothing his anger.

"Whatever, that name belongs to me...." Vikrant clarifying.

Rajveer gives a naughty smile and says: "Ookaayy, You're admitting that you're Baby-boo???"

Vikrant hasitates: "Ugh, No, I mean, Yes, I mean... Ughh"

Rajveer speaking in between : "I know, I know what's on your mind so no need to do formality with me, okay?... I know You like this name very much, but you're not admitting this publically, not even in front of me, because you're very shy in this matter.
But bhai (bro) If you don't confess than how will Navya know. Tell her, how much you love her from the very first day of college. She will definitely accept you."

Vikrant swiftly asks in serious tone: "And what if she'll not?..." They both are looking in each other's eyes silently.
Vikrant continues: "what If there was another person in her life?,....I can't bear the pain of rejection. I'll be broken. Although I believe that she's single, but still..." Vikrant sighed and goes silent for a while. Rajveer still looking at him with sympathy.
Vikrant continues: "So it would be better that, we keep this matter private. If she would be my destiny, I'll get her. Till then, I want this to be onesided. And i expect the same from you, Raj..."

Rajveer realises that how beautiful is his heart. Rajveer still looking at him and feeling bad for him because he knows Navya's reality.

"Ooo Hello!!! Raj!!! Where are you lost?" Vikrant waving his hand in front of his eyes to distract him from his thoughts.

Rajveer suddenly, getting out of his thoughts and dramatically, "Omg you're so cute, Vicky... How can a person be so loving? If i were a girl, I would have proposed you." And hugs Vikrant.

Vikrant tries to get away from Rajveer (jokingly): "Ewueee, Raj you're weird, leave me."

Rajveer leaves him.
Vikrant jokingly:
"Had deepshikha would heard you, She would breakup with you today.

They both laugh...

To be continued....