Chapter 10

Aries - Owen Ross

Taurus - Ivy Moon

Gemini - Capri

Cancer - Nate Storm

Leo - Emily Rose

Virgo - Asher Reece

Libra - Jett Lynn

Scorpio - Cole Brady

Sagittarius - Nash Raine

Capricorn - Bryar Mae

Aquarius - Finely Khai

Pisces - Camron Grace

Chapter 10 ~ Flashlights

Everyone has secrets. Some are just better are keeping them than others. The cold morning of October 21st a day that will be remembered by the twelve that sit around the fire. Everyone has something they haven't told anyone. Some have one others have many. This day was normal. Or as normal as a day in the apocalypse could get. Until that night. 9:42pm. But of course they didn't know that. Emily wake and her messy brown hair in her face. Asher also wakes around the same time Emily does. He notices Finley and Jett are already sitting by the fire. Emily sits across from the two. Emily can feel the presence of someone next to her. It is Asher.

"Morning Asher." Emily says.

"Morning it is. Not very good one." Asher says grumpy.

"Come on don't be so grumpy it could be worse." Emily says.

"Yes you're right it could be could be we could be in an apocalypse with barley and food and freezing.... oh wait... we're in an apocalypse with barely any food and freezing." Asher says.

"Fine be that way." Emily says.

"Sorry." Asher mumbles.

"Sorry you should be." Emily says stubbornly.

"I am getting some breakfast would you like to come with?" Asher says politely, trying not to upset Emily.

There is no answer for a second.

"Yes." Emily says directly and goes to stand up and get food.

Next out is Capri who sees the fire is still going and is walking up to it when Cole walks up to her and starts to talk to her.

"How did you sleep, Capri?" Cole asks.

"Slept wonderful. Could have had a better sleep. I slept like princess." Carpi says sarcastically.

"So is that a yes or a no?" Cole asks.

"It's a no. You need to keep your girlfriend on a leash." Capri says.

"Girlfriend?" Cole asks.

"You know what never mind I shouldn't even be talking to you. Every time I talk to you something bad happens." Capri says.

"Not true." Cole says.

"Watch. 3...2...1..." Capri says waiting for less than a second.

Camron comes up behind her and accidentally kicks her in the shins.

"Oh sorry Capri I didn't see you there." Camron says.

"Sure you didn't." Capri says through her teeth.

"Told you so. Anyways better be going." Capri says rolling her eyes.

Capri walks away and goes to sit on the opposite side of the fire as Finley and Jett.

"Told you what? What she says! Because if it was about me kicking her last night it's not true." Camron says.

"That's not what she was talking about but alright." Cole says slightly confused and goes to sit down by Finley.