Chapter 5

A boy stared at you with dead white eyes, his blue shirt and red hair and jeans flowing from what seemed like a gust of wind.

"Are you my deliverer?" He tilted his head, his black tears glistening in the moonlight that shown from above.

A girl with white eyes joined him, her hair yellow and flowing the same way, her clothes doing the same. She was wearing a black hoodie and pants.

"I think Y/n is our deliverer." Her neck cracked as she tilted it to the side as well.

Almost seemingly out of nowhere, two boys, one with brown hair and the other with purple hair teleported behind the girl and red haired boy.

You jumped and sat up.

Sweat began running down your brow.

A boy, with brown hair and golden eyes floated above them.

"Don't harm y/n children, they're here to save us. They've chosen this fate. They have no choice."

—————————————-

You sat up screaming into the darkness.

You looked around scared half to death, your knuckles white from clenching them so hard.

You looked around quickly.

"I don't know what the fuck just happened, but fuck this shit I'm out!"

You stood quickly and began rushing towards the door at the other side of the wall.

But when you grasped the handle you found it locked.

Your eyes widened and you shook it hard.

"There's no escape. I warned you, now you shall meet us." A voice from behind you said.

You turned to see the boy from earlier in the vent.

Brown hair and golden brown eyes showing before you.

He nodded and reached past you grasping the door.

"Follow me then you'll see." He turned the knob after hearing a click, and swung it open.

With that he walked out, and you followed close behind trying to wrap your mind around the dream that you had earlier.

Why?