⚬✯how you meet✯⚬

Cedric Diggory:

You two grew up together and explored Hogwarts together day after day. Your mum had met Cedric's mum in school and the two women became close friends. Cedric loved when you would call him "Ced" or "Ceddykins" oh but if you were upset or really needed Cedric you would practically growl out "Diggory". The two of you are pure-bloods and have always been there for each other. You two were practically inseparable by your third year at Hogwarts and enjoyed playing Quidditch together.

Edward Cullen:

It was your first day at the local High School in Forks, Washington. Your parents decided to move out to Forks for your mother's work. She was the new assisting nurse for her close friend's husband -- Carlisle. After school there had been some large crash involving another new girl at the school and your mother asked you to come into the office. When you arrived she introduced you to Carlisle and Esme. Turns out your mother met your father because of Esme. Later that night your family went over to the Cullen's house for a "welcome" dinner. That is where you met Edward Cullen -- your future mate.

Tyler Hawkins:

It's a funny story actually. One day you were in class and answered a question to which Tyler actually contradicted you on. The two of you met after class when his friend -- who was not so good at hiding -- pushed him in your direction. This small talk turned into dinner which later led you two to find out that you live in apartment complexes right across from each other. Tyler thought you were going to be a stuck up, daddy's girl, but you turned out to be more stubborn than stuck up. He learned his lesson as you told him how his argument was "irrelevant" to the topic. Needless to say you two enjoyed each other's company at dinner that night.

Jacob Jankowski:

You met Jacob on the train to the new circus location. Being a show girl had it's perks and you definitely took advantage of those perks. Camel was walking around the train and came to your cabin to inform you of the young man your age. As you made your way to Jacob's cabin on the train he was about to leave to find Camel -- he was clearly intoxicated at the time of all of this -- and you were right outside of the cabin doors. "Excuse me miss." He politely asked you to move out of the way to which you simply nodded your head and moved to the side. When Jacob had come back you were waiting patiently for him and you two became fast friends on the train ride.

Neil:

You had moved to London and were starting work at Tenet Headquarters in a month. Once you started at Tenet you moved up the ranks quickly and were faced with your largest challenge yet. Neil. Neil challenged you and helped you spar to prepare for the upcoming field work you were bound to go on. He surprised you with his ability to be witty and dramatic without being annoying and cocky. The two of you make a great team and have been partners ever since your first few months at Tenet.

A/N ~ would you guys like to see any of his other characters or Robert himself? also sorry if I got anything wrong like where Tenet Headquarters are lol just correct me in the comments and I'll go back and fix it.

- tiffany