Only Us (Maxwell Lord)

𝓡𝓮𝓺𝓾𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓭 𝓫𝔂 - spiderneds

Okay first of all, I nearly freaked out when I got this notification from you girl

Okay first of all, I nearly freaked out when I got this notification from you girl. Since I love your books!! Their extremely good (and I'd highly recommend you all to give her books a read, especially if it involves The Mandalorian, Star Wars, Marvel, or Onward. Because they are just perfection! 👏🏻👏🏻😭)

So thanks for the request girl!! 💕

I hope you guys enjoy it!
xxx

————————————————

Your eyes open to the sight of clouds, sunshine, and blue skies outside your window. You were in bed, the blanket covering half of your body from the cold with the pillow holding your head...

Then feel a pair of arms wrap around you, cracking a smile as you turn to see Maxwell Lord beside you. When you were face to face with him, he had a huge grin "Hi."

"Good morning..." you hum happily in greeting, and place a quick peck on his lips. Moving a few strands of his blonde hair from his face. Before fixing your position and lean into his form with your hand and face on his chest, while his arms were holding you tight and his chin rested above your head. "How'd you sleep?"

"Pretty well, one of the best I've had..." you cooed with a smile, as you both stayed like that for a bit.

"What are you thinking of?"

You chuckle softly, and pause "Nothing, I just... I've been thinking about how much things have changed. Like... I was just a normal girl living in the city. And then it feels like only yesterday when Raquel gave me a call on a job opening for Black Gold, which led me to meet you, and we went from keeping our working-relationship professional, to slowly becoming friends, and now here I am in bed with you from our wonderful date last night, which involved me having about three pots of ice cream." this had him laughing with you "And that we've just broken keeping a distance thing to each other with me being your assistant..." you finished and stare up at him with a soft sigh.

Max nods "Yeah. Well you know, if I really think about it, I don't think I've ever been into a woman more amazing such as yourself." this made you raise an eyebrow in question at him, knowing how much of a playboy he was. And he laughs "It's true!"

"Yeah, right." You roll your eyes in disbelief with a smirk.

Max shakes his head "With all the women I've met in my life, you are the only one that stuck with me. Which is a rare thing, it certainly explains why you're in my bed from last night." it was his turn to smirk and your cheeks go red slightly, you smacking him playfully by the shoulder.