Conflicted (Pedro Pascal)

𝕖𝕢𝕦𝕖𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕕 𝕓𝕪: @StarlightStreamer

This is one of the coolest ideas I ever got from some of the readers of this book!! It's so unique and I could imagine all of the scenes that went down in my head when writing it!

Again, this took a while to write.
But it's finally here after a while and hope u all enjoy it!! ✨💕

————————————————

"Okay, Y/N, Pedro, the next scene we'll be doing is where David and (Random Girl Name) and have a rough argument that eventually leads into a confession, the two kiss, make-out, blah-blah the usual things. It gets a little steamy but we'll stop it right before things get explicit and the audience gets the picture... I'd highly encourage you two to improvise most of the lines yourselves as always."

You nod simply "Sure thing, Michael." turning to come to face the Chilean man, a glare hovering your features "Excuse me..." knocking your shoulder to hit him harshly and walk past him.

Okay, how do I explain this without going too long...?

You and Pedro had some history, before becoming well-known actors in the movie industry to be exact. It all began when you were both in acting school, the funny thing is how well you got along when you first met and forming an unlikely bond.

But it ended one day when he wasn't around like before usually to hang out and spot him with a group of people, even having a girlfriend that he never mentioned. The sight makes you question if he even cared about you because seeing him with these strangers made it look like Pedro never met you and was a completely different person compared to when you met him.

Like your friendship was a joke...

You weren't even sad, rather something within you snapped and didn't hesitate to cut all ties he had with you. Which led you to transfer and leave the school, not like Pedro cared or even bothered to ask so screw him!

You snap out of your thoughts to find the make artists having concerned looks on their faces "S-sorry, uh I'm fine."

Soon minutes pass and it was time to film the scene with Pedro, your make-up artist adding some last minute touches before the director called.

"What? (Random Girl Name) I don't understand..."

"I'm just saying that your vacation can wait—"

"What are you trying to say?"

"Your leaving the country and we're never going to see you again—"

"Y/N, I don't know why your mad at me!!"

"I WISH I WAS MAD!!"

The rage you had fuming like an erupting volcano, fists clenched, and eyes filled with tears forming. The director and producers were loving it, even the Camera-Man with everyone on set and feeling the pain and hatred bursting within you.

You just stared at each other, breathing heavily from all the screaming. Your vision getting blurry, shaking your head and move passed him towards the door. Only to be stopped by David (Pedro), took a step to the side and prying his grip out off your hand.

He had a firm hold of your arm to keep you from leaving, chills running down your spine when he his fingers met your skin (and yet in a gentle manner) the hot tension between you two made your stomach set on fire.

Then as much as you weren't too keen in doing, grab the hem of his shirt and kiss him, your hands holding each side of his face while at the same time his arms snake around your waist. In your head, it felt awful but you wouldn't deny how good it was. But pull away with your eyes closed, the teardrops falling out of your (E/C) irises and releasing a soft sigh "...I'm just too late."

Your voice cracked in saying that, which revealed how heartbroken you were underneath all that resentment towards Pedro.

This caught you off guard as your eyes widened in shock. Bewildered, but at the same time it was like he was completely out of character. You felt his hands gliding up your back which sent chills down your spine, a gasp as he smashes his lips onto yours

This wasn't a feeling you had for anyone in a long time and to discover your deep hatred for Pedro didn't stop you from what was going on made you even question everything. You were enemies and that was all there was...

...Right?

Your hands roaming up his chest and arms, feeling his muscles to biceps. A deep desire in seeing him shirtless entering your mind, feeling his hair in your fingertips. Immediately jumping to wrap your legs around his waist, his hands holding onto your thighs as your back met the wall as you both continued.

Completely unaware and forgot about the fact that it was being filmed, with the director, producers, crew, and the cast watching your every move. It was like the both of you together in your own world...

 It was like the both of you together in your own world