Chapter 2

We were in art now and Maddison was with us. "Isabel we should do what we did last night again today" she said whilst grinning at me. I did not like this girl. "Ok" isabel replies.
I didn't want to hear about this. I saw Isabel touch Maddisons thigh and Maddison whispered "ur so hot" to her. We were told to draw anything we wanted and I began drawing. "Your really talented."Isabel said. I didn't realise she had been watching me. "Thanks"
"How about me isabel, Maddison said. I thought to myself if Maddison loves to be the centre of attention so much why doesn't she become a fucking clown."
"It's good Isabel replied but Zoe's drawing is amazing. That bitch looked so jealous and gave me a dirty look.
I could tell Maddison didn't like me. Whenever she would hold Isabels hand she would look at me. I pretended not to care but I did.

It was the last lesson of the day and I was so thankful Maddison was not in the class. We had maths. I hated maths. Luckily we only had to answer a few questions and then we could just talk. "Zoe" Isabel said "yes I replied" "I just wanted to say I'm so happy I met you."
"Me too" she smiled at me. "What are you going to be doing when you get home" she said.
"Just some studying how about you"
"Maddison's coming to my house." She didn't need to say anything more I knew already what they would be doing.
It was time to go home, we went outside.
"Thank you for showing me around today."
"Your welcome" she said
"Bye Isabel" I said "bye Zoe" we both smiled at each other and I began to walk home. All I could think about was Isabel, the girl who I had just met today and had fallen in love with. Sadly Maddison and her were dating and I was just a friend to Isabel.