Lilith and the meeting

I got the call about being a co-host for the Challenge when I was in the middle of tour for the 2011 X games. As it turns out it wouldn't start until I was done so of course I took the opportunity because they only come around every once and awhile. Well luck was never on my side, it was the last competition of the 2011 season when I took a bad fall breaking my arm in two causing me to have to get surgery and a cast from elbow to right hand. I was still able to fly out to Costa Rica and make it on time for the show. Walking into the airport after a long ass flight and going to the bag place to get my bags was going to be harder than I thought with one hand. My bags finally came around and I went to grab them struggling with my luggage. I didn't notice the guy next to me. "You need help?" Came from my left side making me jump a little, turning towards the voice my eyes widened a little seeing T.J. Lavin with his backpack and a duffle bag. I nodded chuckling a bit "Please, it's a little harder than I thought it was going to be." He smiled a little, grabbing my last bag off the baggage carousel and handing the duffle bag to me and my rolling luggage. "Thank you." I said to him. He nods "Helping a pretty little lady like you doesn't need a thanks." I blushed. "Well I guess i should introduce myself since we are stuck together for the next month or so." Sticking my hand out "Lilith Rose Taylor your new co-host." I said smiling up at him. He shook my hand. "Nice to meet you i'm T.J. Lavin." I nodded letting go of his hand. "So I at least know i won't be the only person hurt here." I said then mentally hit myself in the face. "I'm so sorry I just have been following your career since before I started mine." He just chuckled and shook his head. "Don't worry about it. I knew who you were as soon as i saw the cast, that was a nasty fall you took." I sighed. "Yeah broke it in two places and had to have surgery last week, freaked my brother out." I told him giggling a little. "My mother was freaked out too so was I." He said. I decided to leave it at that not wanting to over step. I looked around "So do you know where to go or should we wait to see if they come get us?" I asked.

He nodded "I know where to go. There is a car waiting for us in front of the airport, come on." I nodded walking after him once he started. "Are we seeing the cast today or?" He shook his head "They will get here tomorrow tonight us and production will just settle in." We got to the car meeting up with production getting into their separate cars and SUVs. I loaded my two bags into the back of the SUV with T.J. helping. "Thanks." He just nodded going around and opening the door waiting. "What?" He tilted his head to the inside of the car. "Get in." "Oh." I walked over getting in blushing slightly hoping he didn't see it. Getting in a buckled up gave him time to get in and off we went. "Are we going to a hotel?" Mark the security shook his head. "No we got a house for production and you guys." I nodded and leaned back into the seat yawning. "Tired?" T.J. asked I nodded "Between the flight and the pain meds exhausted." I told him, turning my head to the side, looking at him with half closed eyes. "Sleep I'll make sure you are awake when we get there." I smiled slightly. "Okay." I turned my head back facing forward, closing my eyes drifting off already with a small smile. The last thing I remember before fully falling asleep was a blanket being thrown over me.

"Hey, Lil wake up." "Mmm." I heard a chuckle. "We're here, come on." I opened my eyes looking secretly into T.J.'s blue eyes. "Thank you." I unbuckled and opened the door getting out stretching out my arms and popping my back. Looking around at the gorgeous scenery I smiled. "Wow, this place is amazing." Going to the back of the suv I grab my luggage. "Why is that one so heavy?" T.J. asked pointing and laughing slightly at the one with wheels. I smiled "My pride and joy is in that one." He looks at me confused. I laughed "It's my board." "ah, makes since." I smiled up at him turning towards the house. "HOLY SHIT THIS PLACE IS AWESOME!" I screamed running up to the door. T.J. kept back "She's something else." Mark said to T.J. "That she is." T.J. replied shaking his head slightly walking up to the house.

Walking up the stairs taking in the beauty of the house. Finding a room I sit my things down on the bed. Walking out of the room and back downstairs I ran into T.J. "I took the second room on the left." I tell him letting him by and watching him take the stairs slowly. I walk out to the back yard gasping at the view. I pulled my phone out calling my brother. "sis! How are you? Did you get in safely? How's your arm?" I laughed "Tommy  calm down, I'm safe, my arms fine, I'm fine." "Good how is it there." I smiled. "Oh T. it's so pretty here." I tell him getting into a hammock and pushing myself with one foot. "That's great Lil." I look up to the door of the backyard opening and see T.J. I smile and sit up letting him sit next to me. "Hey Tommy, I got to go. I'll call you tomorrow." "Okay sis stay safe love you." "Love you too." I tell him hanging up. "You didn't have to hang up." T.J. says. "It's ok, he has a show tomorrow." He look at me "Show?" "He's with Travis pastrada and nitro circus." "What does he do?" I smile happy that i can brag about my baby brother "hes a stunt rider." He nods starting to push the hammock. "Thats awesome, You guys close?" I nod "Oh yeah we are we are we got left as far as family goes, so we kinda have to be." He looks at me and I see it from the corner of my eye. "Yeah?" I nod pulling my legs up into the hammock. "So what room did you take?" I ask switching the subject. "I took the one next to yours." I smiled. "Nice." It goes into a nice quiet with us leaning on each other and looking out into the view while the sun sets. "How are you feeling?" I ask. "One day at a time." I nod and leave it at that. Mark comes out. "Hey guys we are all going to dinner if you want to come." I nod getting up and helping T.J.

Because not everyone wanted to go we only took two SUVs so there wasn't a lot of room so I ended up on T.J.'s lap. "Sorry teej." I tell him blushing trying not to put all my weight on his lap. "It's fine but you do need to sit all the way down." He tells me pulling all my weight onto his lap with a smirk. "Precious cargo." I blushed harder. "Okay." I said getting comfortable leaning into him. His arms snake around my waist holding me to him. "Mark?" "Yes Lilith?" "Do you know if we'll have time to sightsee on this trip?" He nods "Tomorrow you two won't be needed till that night." I smiled "Thanks big guy." He chuckled, "No problem shortcake." I playfully glared. "Rude." Everyone in the van laughed. I turned to T.J. smiling. "So where are we going to eat at?" T.J. asked a girl from production whose name I learned Kat answered "La Criollita." We nodded and sat back and joked around until we got there ~Skip the eating part and the traveling back~

I yawned pushing open the door to my room and turning on the tv. I went to my bags and got some comfy clothes, and my bathroom things, going into my ensuite sitting everything up. Jumping the shower putting my hair up so I just have to wash my body. Getting out I hear a knock on my door. "ONE SEC!" I quickly get dressed and rush to the door seeing T.J. I smile at him. "What can i do for ya?" "The water in my shower is cold, can i use yours?" I nod and let him in. "I just used mine so you should get hot water." "Thank you, I'll be out in like ten minutes." I nod "Take all the time you need." He heads to the bathroom shutting the door and I hear the water turn on. I get into bed trying to find a movie to watch deciding on an old comedy to fall asleep to. 10 minutes later the door opens and T.J. steps out. "Thank you again." I shake my head" It was no problem." He glances at the TV. "Wanna watch." He nods and gets into the bed. Two minutes later my eyes start closing and I fall into a deep sleep.